DCD - The Number 1 - Now Recruiting!

DeletedUser1105

Welcome to the Dead Can Dance Coalition.

After a major restructuring, DCD is once again recruiting. We have four very distinct towns that work together towards a common goal. We also currently control no less than 7 forts. Our four towns are:

Cadaver City
img.php

This is the number 1 town in the whole of world 5, and that is no idle boast. Cadaver City is over 10,000 points clear of the nearest town in the town rankings. Cadaver City is also the duelers town. This town is looking to recruit active duelers and soldiers. We hold regular dueling parties and work together as a team. We also protect all of the members of all 4 towns, so we need very active players to join this growing team.

Corpse City
img.php

Corpse City is recruiting players of all level and game plan (except for those who wish to duel, who should join Cadaver City). To join this town there is one main requirement: you will take part in the fort battles. This includes our attacks and defences of our own forts, of course, but also those of our allies.

Carcass City
img.php

Carcass City is a slightly quieter town than the first two. This town comprises everyone who does not wish to duel or take part in fort battles, but who wish to help us to build our forts up. This can be builders to do the construction, or adventurers who will donate money and items to help us build our forts. With 7 forts so far, there is always plenty of work to do!

Carrion City
img.php

The laid back town. We recognise that some players don't wish to duel, or take part in fort battles, nor even help build up forts. Some people wish to do their own thing. In this town, you can do just that, but you can do so under the protection of DCD's finest duelers. You also have the benefit of shopping access to our other towns and allies towns too.

So, whatever your game plan, we have a town to suit you. And remember, joining one town does not prevent you from doing something with the other towns. A dueler in Cadaver City can donate items to the forts, a worker in Carcass City can join in with fort battles.

So, if you want a friendly, relaxed but well organised town - consider the Dead Can Dance Coalition - officially number 1.

For an invitation, please either post in this thread, or contact sdjx22 or hellstromm either on this forum or in-game on World 5, stating your preference of town.

DeletedUser

Hi, I am interested in joining the town Carcass City. My name is Taramis I'm lv 9 atm
Planning on pure adventurer so far 37 in setting traps I'm an old gamer (55) that plays alot of hours 258 so far in cash I donate everything not needed for gearing up
I'm almost allways on during non working hours

Taramis