Feedback Day of the Dead 2021

Beefmeister

The game should open all the cards after we choose 1 of the 3 for us to see if it's really 2 suns and 1 death, just like how in Fair all is open after we choose. It's suspicious that I still think it's 2 deaths and 1 sun :-D

that's impossible. if there were 2 deaths the chance you pass lv2 is 11%
there are 2 suns...it's just that people expect too much

Victor Kruger

I wonder how many realise if your going to spend nuggets then 25 a pop in the event can get you Cowgirls, Cortinas etc is an absolute no brainer... compared to 1800 - 2400 a chest in sales 25 nuggets for a round/bribe is an incredibly cheap option and way to get some very current and competitive sets...

Another nail in the coffin or chest ;)

Clever Hans

I wonder how many realise if your going to spend nuggets then 25 a pop in the event can get you Cowgirls, Cortinas etc is an absolute no brainer... compared to 1800 - 2400 a chest in sales 25 nuggets for a round/bribe is an incredibly cheap option and way to get some very current and competitive sets...

True that but it´s a gamble, you can spend 4-5k nuggets but there is no guarantee you will get even a single death chest..

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
that's impossible. if there were 2 deaths the chance you pass lv2 is 11%
there are 2 suns...it's just that people expect too much
meh, it's almost certainly NOT 2 deaths and a sun. In all likelihood which card you pick is completely immaterial, it's just a random number generator pointing at an outcome with a % chance for each possible outcome. Per https://tw-calc.net/tombola/36_2021 it is in fact ~33.33% chance that its a "death". in the past the odds were explicitly NOT 50:50 (when it was 2 cards) though gambling laws have forced them to make it 1 in 3 if they show 3 choices now

Beefmeister

meh, it's almost certainly NOT 2 deaths and a sun. In all likelihood which card you pick is completely immaterial, it's just a random number generator pointing at an outcome with a % chance for each possible outcome. Per https://tw-calc.net/tombola/36_2021 it is in fact ~33.33% chance that its a "death". in the past the odds were explicitly NOT 50:50 (when it was 2 cards) though gambling laws have forced them to make it 1 in 3 if they show 3 choices now

that actually makes sense and the stats do reflect that...i wasn't aware of it
it's certainly different to having 2 suns though

that would mean the long standing theory that there's some patterns in choosing the cards is fake

Last edited:

Darkuletzz

Or you can use bonds or fake money that you do nothing with them all the year and dont spend any real money because after 1 month you will buy that set with nothing.

Victor Kruger

I think Goober is correct.. its a simple aglo just as Goober has said

If you pay very close attention you can see when the next turn is going to turn up a reaper.. when the card already chosen flips back. But only after you've decided to twist and by then its too late. Your fate is already sealed before you choose on the next turn :-D

You should catch a glimpse of the general colour of the next card turn and after a while get rather good at it. Glimpses of purples and pinks etc = reaper. Yellows etc then your good... dosnt matter what card you choose next rd itll be reaper or sun and thats imo how its done, not 1 in 3 chance by the actual card choice but the algo which has decided your fate soon you choose to go on to the next round..... the only exception seems to be the first rd being the cards are already face down.

Its a game i play and either im exceptional knowing what my luck next rd will be because im calling it almost every time now or im right. :up:

Last edited:

Victor Kruger

Or you can use bonds or fake money that you do nothing with them all the year and dont spend any real money because after 1 month you will buy that set with nothing.

Sure, but i was specifically pointing out if you do spend nuggets 2500 thats 100 chances ... and still imo by far the best use of nuggets for chests .... just looking at some of the players on Vegas tells me that is "exactly " what some are doing and then swapping with others... cant blame the players, its a good strategy and youll get the most possible benefit when its the first few weeks of a new world.

I do however question the long term viability of a world when your literally throwing some of the best gear out there for a fraction of buying them at xmas ..even then you might have to gamble 1800 between a vaq and a cortez for eg.

Good marketing gig tho and probably a very good money maker for inno.

Last edited: