Day of the Dead 2018

asdf124

You represent yourself with that reply, Apelatia? Really?? As a Marshall, Deputy Sheriff, 1873 Barney Fife.....

Explain to me why I've gotten the 2018 Day of the Dead achievement: http://prntscr.com/ldugdq
But no where can find the 2017 Day of the Dead achievement for it.

Stop blowing smoke up our buttkasses. You, Apeliatia, said something would be done and it wasn't. You said those collecting the 2018 achievement would collect the 2017 achievement.

At this point, Apeliatia, you're full of **** and telling lies because it hasn't happened.

The sooner you can honest with yourself, the sooner you can be honest with toons that play this game that you moderate.

Just tell us the truth..... that's really all toons that play the game want.......
Does that work for you Sly?
You two sound like crybabies, whom are complaining about their toys for not working as they want it to be.

Get over it, no one is getting 2017 achievement. Their are more things I would like to see rather than two fully grown men complaining about a virtual achievement points system. Just to add to their alter ego.

DeletedUser

You two sound like crybabies, whom are complaining about their toys for not working as they want it to be.

Get over it, no one is getting 2017 achievement. Their are more things I would like to see rather than two fully grown men complaining about a virtual achievement points system. Just to add to their alter ego.

Actually they are both simply a burden on the volunteer moderators, nothing more and nothing less. They will never be anything else. Well, except for Kalypso who once was a moderator but was fired for cheating.

Dubjean

People play the game for different reasons. If your reason is for achievements then it's a big deal. If something was affecting how you both play the game then you'd be commenting on it and even complaining too.

DeletedUser

People play the game for different reasons. If your reason is for achievements then it's a big deal. If something was affecting how you both play the game then you'd be commenting on it and even complaining too.

Wow. Presume much? No I would not.
How about you mind your own god damn business?

Dubjean

My response was on not receiving the achievement
Wow. Presume much? No I would not.
How about you mind your own god damn business?
Actually you have commented about the opening of Idaho which concerned you so there was no presumption involved, and the receiving of the achievement is my business.

Doc Scurlock

The West Team
In-Game Supporter
Actually they are both simply a burden on the volunteer moderators, nothing more and nothing less. They will never be anything else. Well, except for Kalypso who once was a moderator but was fired for cheating.

Any proof to that accusation idiot??

And while you are at it remove your nose from asdf's butt

asdf, do the same and leave your pillow alone

DeletedUser

My response was on not receiving the achievement

Actually you have commented about the opening of Idaho which concerned you so there was no presumption involved, and the receiving of the achievement is my business.

What? My comment about the opening of the server is not even remotely comparable, except in your own deranged mind, to the whinging you and your cancerous friends engage the forum with on a regular basis. Yourself, deiben and Kalypso are indeed a cancer. A cancer on this forum, a cancer on The West community in general and a cancer on the game as a whole. The only people that don't realize this are yourselves.

DeletedUser

Any proof to that accusation idiot??

And while you are at it remove your nose from asdf's butt

asdf, do the same and leave your pillow alone

Ha! The truth always does hit a nerve. Hey Mr. Pot? Can I tell you a secret?

I think you are the one with your nose stuck up someone's ass.

Dubjean

Here is another good one for you... do NOT open the Death Chest on level 4. It says 'If you're lucky you might find something useful inside'. Sounds like it could be interesting, maybe good or maybe bad. It was a weapon from 2014! Really, Inno? Like this game isn't bad enough at being able to collect current items that you had to add old stuff to it? My assumption was that it was a random item from THIS year... silly me.

Dubjean

What? My comment about the opening of the server is not even remotely comparable, except in your own deranged mind, to the whinging you and your cancerous friends engage the forum with on a regular basis. Yourself, deiben and Kalypso are indeed a cancer. A cancer on this forum, a cancer on The West community in general and a cancer on the game as a whole. The only people that don't realize this are yourselves.

My post stated specifically that if you are into achievements then it is very relevant to your game if you receive it or not. Your post asked when a world would open. Neither of these are whining, they are a statement and a question.

It is very offensive of you to call us cancerous as you would know if you have ever had a friend or relative with this disease, and totally uncalled for. I have seen my then 13 year old cousin lose a leg to this and then 20 years later lose 2 breasts. I have been called names and berated by players including those that are mods but I will not sit back for this one. I don't know who you are or what your beef is with us but both you and asdf need to stop jumping on everything we say and finding fault in it. I am getting damn tired of having every post I put here, in a chat or in a forum criticized by some biased individuals that care more about throwing insults at me than caring about the game or individuals in it. If you have nothing to contribute except insults then it is you that is the problem and not us.

asdf124

in a forum criticized by some biased individuals that care more about throwing insults at me than caring about the game or individuals in it. If you have nothing to contribute except insults then it is you that is the problem and not us.
I am not that biased, I am just annoyed by them. They could have complained about it once, twice, or three. It has been an ongoing issue and the problem I have is them actually bringing it up every chance they get, then moderation team listens, and tells them their are more important things they want to improve. They become hostile, biased with each other and attack individuals including the moderation team. I have multiple ideas that have zero useful feedback, but these issues gets more feedback then my ideas?

You, kidd, rennser, or deiben are never at fault nor even biased by any means possible.

Don't be hypocritical as you should and others look at the mirror, rather then just spawn stuff that suites your own agenda.

It is fine if these individual care so much about achievement points, however, I don't believe that to be the case anymore. They seem like to be the kind of players who have continuously find fault in every aspect of the game. Simply criticize it and the moderation team for the jest of it. They love to undermine the moderation team every chance they can get. That's how it mostly feels for me.

Here is the proof of it:
someone in arizona:"Oh, there are two caine players"
Kidd kallypso: "Yeah, the mod team doesn't even care about that"
Kidd jumped to conclusions without actually looking up whom the person was talking about.

They are now done with fosputers, coming up with things like pillows.
Dubjean your friends named rennser/kidd are bullies that don't actually care about the state of the game. They use it for their own entertainment. It is you who should either wake up to these insults, yet, I don't see you in the chat at the times when these things happen.

Kidd kallypso:"Tug, you are so easy".
A reference to how I react on things, how much they can pull my leg without the need for them to get banned.
This is certainly not biased by kidd or any of your so called friends, nor is it insulting in any way. I don't care about the insults, they had time to make it up and try to stir me into trouble.

I remember making ideas, yet I don't care about the state of the game at all?
Are you kidding dubjean? How dare you even say that when you haven't even read, know how much time spent on these ideas, and how much time I try to help others?

Example of a guide that I hope it helped a lot of people. > https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/adventure-guide.56998/

Dubjean

Thank you for your contributions, asdf, I do know you try to suggest improvements and help out other players.

Apelatia

You represent yourself with that reply, Apelatia? Really?? As a Marshall, Deputy Sheriff, 1873 Barney Fife.....

Explain to me why I've gotten the 2018 Day of the Dead achievement: http://prntscr.com/ldugdq
But no where can find the 2017 Day of the Dead achievement for it.

Stop blowing smoke up our buttkasses. You, Apeliatia, said something would be done and it wasn't. You said those collecting the 2018 achievement would collect the 2017 achievement.

At this point, Apeliatia, you're full of **** and telling lies because it hasn't happened.

The sooner you can honest with yourself, the sooner you can be honest with toons that play this game that you moderate.

Just tell us the truth..... that's really all toons that play the game want.......

You what? :D
Read what Sly and myself have said again and perhaps you'll understand the situation a bit better. You're not making much sense at the moment.