Day of the Dead 2018

DeletedUser33353

Another event is about to start, I wish y'all well in it. But, my question is this....DotD 2017 achievement? Guess it is beyond the knowledge of the devs on how to fix. Let us see how the DotD 2018 achievement pans out. :p

Slygoxx

There will be no new achievement this year. Instead, last years achievement will be awarded when the world meets the criteria.

DeletedUser6752

Ah, yes - the annual 'never gonna complete the set without spending a buttload of cash' event. See you on the other side.

asdf124

Ah, yes - the annual 'never gonna complete the set without spending a buttload of cash' event. See you on the other side.
Think last year had it in christmas bags, since you can't get it with nugs, get it with the bonds at the time.

Good luck.

DeletedUser38661

Two questions ... Who designes the sets for those events? Is she/he actually playing the game or is it someone behind the desk at Inno?

Deleted User - 3853873

my question on this event is it bugged or will we be able to upgrade these sets later? atm i have 3 of the same jackets but tool tip says on every thing not upgradeable? so should i stop spending nuggets on it lol since i cant upgrade the items

DeletedUser15368

my question on this event is it bugged or will we be able to upgrade these sets later? atm i have 3 of the same jackets but tool tip says on every thing not upgradeable? so should i stop spending nuggets on it lol since i cant upgrade the items
Jesus Christ i envy you, my only problem with the event so far is getting 3 death cards to 1 sun card.. as long as the nuggeters are happy i guess :)

asdf124

Jesus Christ i envy you, my only problem with the event so far is getting 3 death cards to 1 sun card.. as long as the nuggeters are happy i guess :)
You aren't guessing the paths correctly.

I think they will be upgradable, even if they aren't in the short term, they will have a huge value on the market for those that can't wait for christmas.

DeletedUser15368

You aren't guessing the paths correctly.
uhhhh, thanks for letting me know where i was going wrong? since it's that simple i shouldn't get any more deaths.

It's bad that you literally can't lose on this tombola as long as you have nuggets, is my point. Would be much better if nuggets were only used to play a new game, or bonds (or maybe, for example, you get 3 free bribes per event) were also used for bribing.

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

uhhhh, thanks for letting me know where i was going wrong? since it's that simple i shouldn't get any more deaths.

It's bad that you literally can't lose on this tombola as long as you have nuggets, is my point. Would be much better if nuggets were only used to play a new game, or bonds (or maybe, for example, you get 3 free bribes per event) were also used for bribing.
That would be great too, 3 free bribes per spin or day, use it wisely :D .

I have 2 spins a day, got death on first one, reached last level using the 2'nd free set only :)

And inclusion of bonds in day of the dead via bribing would be amazing!

DeletedUser26820

We've now come a full year and the Day of the Dead, Dia De Los Muertos achievement points from 2017 have still not been awarded.
Someone, Sly, has posted an excuse for it, pawned off as a reason, but it's an excuse nonetheless.
This is Inno and Mod's representing themselves in a shameful manner to their customer base.

Let's do some math on this current event.
It runs from Oct 30 to Nov 14. Let's call that 15 days. 1 free try at the cards a day. 15 free tries.

Inno has introduced 2 new sets, each containing 11 items. So there are 22 new gear set items to be squeezed into 15 free spins.

No non-nuggeted player has a chance....

Be embarrassed, Inno. You give free players no chance. It's shameful on your part.

If you want to introduce 22 "free to turn card" gear items, at least give non-nuggeted, and all of us, players 30 chances to be perfect to get all 22 of them.
We'll have to be good at our card selection, but it beats the heck out trying to get the 22 gear items in 15 turns.

DeletedUser33353

deiben,
This has historically been the worse scam of all tombolas, always has been imo.
About the achievement? You will love this.... for completing the DotD event in 2018, you will receive the 2017 achievement. Inno logic at it's best I guess. I am kind of wondering if new players that have not done the 2017 event will get it for doing the 2018 one, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apelatia

deiben,
This has historically been the worse scam of all tombolas, always has been imo.
About the achievement? You will love this.... for completing the DotD event in 2018, you will receive the 2017 achievement. Inno logic at it's best I guess. I am kind of wondering if new players that have not done the 2017 event will get it for doing the 2018 one, lol.

You can consider the 2017 achievement non-existent at this point. The achievement is now for the 2018 event, so those who are present this time around will collect it, regardless of whether they played in 2017.

DeletedUser33353

You can consider the 2017 achievement non-existent at this point. The achievement is now for the 2018 event, so those who are present this time around will collect it, regardless of whether they played in 2017.

A full year to fix that achievement, and this is the best y'all could do? smfh. Good luck in the card flipping peeps ;)

DeletedUser26820

You represent yourself with that reply, Apelatia? Really?? As a Marshall, Deputy Sheriff, 1873 Barney Fife.....

Explain to me why I've gotten the 2018 Day of the Dead achievement: http://prntscr.com/ldugdq
But no where can find the 2017 Day of the Dead achievement for it.

Stop blowing smoke up our buttkasses. You, Apeliatia, said something would be done and it wasn't. You said those collecting the 2018 achievement would collect the 2017 achievement.

At this point, Apeliatia, you're full of **** and telling lies because it hasn't happened.

The sooner you can honest with yourself, the sooner you can be honest with toons that play this game that you moderate.

Just tell us the truth..... that's really all toons that play the game want.......

DeletedUser

You represent yourself with that reply, Apelatia? Really?? As a Marshall, Deputy Sheriff, 1873 Barney Fife.....

Explain to me why I've gotten the 2018 Day of the Dead achievement: http://prntscr.com/ldugdq
But no where can find the 2017 Day of the Dead achievement for it.

Stop blowing smoke up our buttkasses. You, Apeliatia, said something would be done and it wasn't. You said those collecting the 2018 achievement would collect the 2017 achievement.

At this point, Apeliatia, you're full of **** and telling lies because it hasn't happened.

The sooner you can honest with yourself, the sooner you can be honest with toons that play this game that you moderate.

Just tell us the truth..... that's really all toons that play the game want.......

Wow. 23 periods, 3 questions marks, and 4 asterisks. Impressive.