Votes: 1 2.8%

Votes: 3 8.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • 1 - Worst

Votes: 28 77.8%

• Total voters

DeletedUser8598

This event is close to impossible to complete for a casual player. I, even with automation premium and full friends am really struggling. there is no way, players can get 140k flowers in 14 days without spending nuggets. Including the fact that the actual "event" is a card game, where you have to pick the right card 5 times, with a close to impossible chance to get a full set without spending nuggets too. What a terrible event, what do yall think?

DeletedUser38798

I don't agree with your take that the 140k flowers is unreachable without spending nuggets, but I won't quibble on that. I wholeheartedly agree that this is the worst event of the year, and unless you have the devil's own luck, there's no way to get the sets from the card game w/o spending nuggets. Kind of disgusting, honestly. I understand that there wouldn't be a game without people willing to spend cash on it, however let the players that invest time in the game reap the same benefits as those that crack open their pocketbooks.

DeletedUser14087

i dont mind the flower collection, ill get at-least 195k flowers without any micromanagement when the event is over, only nugget i spend are on 14 days automation and 3 days more energy every 5 days, all from daily login bonus, no large pot, i like flower collection because it rewards me with a good amount of bonds if i play smart.

but the card game is blatantly pay2win, in any other server it would't matter cause the sets suck, but in Houston having the new construction set will greatly improve your speed of leveling up, and after 9 days of playing all i got was a hat, not because im bad at the game but because its all luck and there is nothing i can do about it other than spending cash. everything would have been fine if only i was able to play again for bonds just like the valentines day game.(not bribe just play again)

asdf124

i dont mind the flower collection, ill get at-least 195k flowers without any micromanagement when the event is over, only nugget i spend are on 14 days automation and 3 days more energy every 5 days, all from daily login bonus, no large pot, i like flower collection because it rewards me with a good amount of bonds if i play smart.

but the card game is blatantly pay2win, in any other server it would't matter cause the sets suck, but in Houston having the new construction set will greatly improve your speed of leveling up, and after 9 days of playing all i got was a hat, not because im bad at the game but because its all luck and there is nothing i can do about it other than spending cash. everything would have been fine if only i was able to play again for bonds just like the valentines day game.(not bribe just play again)
That's not precisely true, it is all about probabilities and a bit of luck :p

To be truthful, this is the only event where you do have to work more in order to get the full set.

Best way is: Work 24/7, fort fight at 0 energy and die, and adventure while working.

Approximately, you'd have at least 450-750 an hour if you do that and maybe even more.

Adventures gives 50-250 dependent on your points(8-14-21-28-35+)
50 for each stage.

Adventures take from 9 min to 18.5 min tops including the timer and without the wait time to join an adventure.

DeletedUser8598

That's not precisely true, it is all about probabilities and a bit of luck :p

To be truthful, this is the only event where you do have to work more in order to get the full set.

Best way is: Work 24/7, fort fight at 0 energy and die, and adventure while working.

Approximately, you'd have at least 450-750 an hour if you do that and maybe even more.

Adventures gives 50-250 dependent on your points(8-14-21-28-35+)
50 for each stage.

Adventures take from 9 min to 18.5 min tops including the timer and without the wait time to join an adventure.

Work 24/7, but what about players without automation, or energy bonus. fort fight is assuming you are one of the lucky ones to get in and able to die, which ruins fort fights and also won't let any small town, not attached to alliances, get any flowers from FF. I feel 10k a day even with the "450-750 an hour" with that intense amount of playstyle is still brutal, especially for a game that most people don't play actively 24/7.

I agree, Houston already have players who are around 100 with 900+ construction and top ranked with upgraded event construction gear. This really ruins the new server hype for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

fortfighter1

I got full set in beta today without spending any nuggets. I bought the large flower pot first day for 600 bonds and hope to get a lot of them back before event finishes from bond letters. In the card game on beta i have spend zero nuggets and got very few items. In beta at the moment there is a pumpkin event which more than makes up for card game. Should be here next week and is the best thing INNO has brought as you can get some very good full sets from pumpkins.

DeletedUser35533

I got full set in beta today without spending any nuggets. I bought the large flower pot first day for 600 bonds and hope to get a lot of them back before event finishes from bond letters. In the card game on beta i have spend zero nuggets and got very few items. In beta at the moment there is a pumpkin event which more than makes up for card game. Should be here next week and is the best thing INNO has brought as you can get some very good full sets from pumpkins.
sounds interesting
https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php?threads/pumpkin-hunt.3243/

at least more involved than what we usually get.

Al35ul

This is by far the crappiest event in 2017 (unless Inno pulls a "special" move for Christmas), and not because the full groom set is unreachable, it is quite reachable, it's solely because these sets are literally useless for the players not playing on Houston (the only one I really find useful is the 20% luck from the groom weapons). I'm also getting the impression that somehow the win/loss chances are different for Houston and the rest of the worlds(this might just be me). I play on two worlds, Arizona and Briscoe,and so far,since the start of the event, I have not gotten any further than stage 2 on both worlds with only two exceptions where I managed to hit stage 4 on briscoe and again on Arizona the other day,so I've only collected two items so far. Now I don't play on Houston, but I've got people telling me that they reached stage 4/5 multiple times without even having to bribe. But I guess that's just me being unlucky

Last edited:

DeletedUser38817

It is certainly possible to attain groom set without spending rl money trying to get it but tbh that set is not all that great. In terms of the card game it is most certainly rigged since I've never even got past the 2nd stage in all my years of playing the card game while others have told me they got all the way to level 5 without bribing. Yes I know this is a game and a business so obviously money would be the top priority but atleast let us use bonds to bribe or something or if we reach say 160k+ flowers we get 1 chance free to play the card game from level 3 onwards. What I'm saying is try to level the playing field between premium and non-premium users so non-prem players don't feel like they are lagging so far behind that there's no chance to catch up at all.

asdf124

It is certainly possible to attain groom set without spending rl money trying to get it but tbh that set is not all that great. In terms of the card game it is most certainly rigged since I've never even got past the 2nd stage in all my years of playing the card game while others have told me they got all the way to level 5 without bribing. Yes I know this is a game and a business so obviously money would be the top priority but atleast let us use bonds to bribe or something or if we reach say 160k+ flowers we get 1 chance free to play the card game from level 3 onwards. What I'm saying is try to level the playing field between premium and non-premium users so non-prem players don't feel like they are lagging so far behind that there's no chance to catch up at all.
They let us use bonds to simply play the card game 2 years ago.

Let us use bonds to bribe, that would be lovely.

DeletedUser8598

I mean mates, events are supposed to be fun, without paying for this event and working 24/7 just to keep up with the paying members, it's just not fun. This really made me regret even participating in this event.

DeletedUser21689

Hello everyone. Your thinking this the wrong way. I've been playing this a little while and i've never paid for nuggets. I save them up from the weekly allowance your allowed. My point is, its all free.Your given enough to survive and thats all. Your there for the premiums to feed from. To be honest you don't always get nuggets or diamonds from all these types of games. I've never completed this event. Its not for the ordinaries. Good luck with that.

DeletedUser22685

I don't understand how people are just now realising that this event is horrible. It has been every year, just like all the other holiday tombolas. Granted, this one probably is the worst of the lot, since at least in the others you only need to get lucky once to win something that's not completely useless.

I won't complain about these sets not being useful though. The need to make each tombola set better than the last one is the reason why the game is now devoid of variety and difficulty.

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

Hello everyone. Your thinking this the wrong way. I've been playing this a little while and i've never paid for nuggets. I save them up from the weekly allowance your allowed. My point is, its all free.Your given enough to survive and thats all. Your there for the premiums to feed from. To be honest you don't always get nuggets or diamonds from all these types of games. I've never completed this event. Its not for the ordinaries. Good luck with that.
The timeline was so short for those players who haven’t used their free nuggets .

But hey now, the new guys should blame themselves for the info narrative as they choose to join the new world instead of an older world weeks before this event if they wanted it. But I don’t blame em as inno has been very sneaky.
I don't understand how people are just now realising that this event is horrible. It has been every year, just like all the other holiday tombolas. Granted, this one probably is the worst of the lot, since at least in the others you only need to get lucky once to win something that's not completely useless.

I won't complain about these sets not being useful though. The need to make each tombola set better than the last one is the reason why the game is now devoid of variety and difficulty.

Actually, the item sets are usually obsolete in 2-4 years, so you are right that inno should rethink their whole strategies if they wanted this game to survive.

A new kind of event should be introduced that can be completely different and I find pumpkin event as one of those events that helps.

DeletedUser22685

A new kind of event should be introduced that can be completely different and I find pumpkin event as one of those events that helps.
I haven't paid much attention to the pumpkin event, but it does seem to be surprisingly lacking in greed.

DeletedUser36979

I guess they forgot that they had promised to update to 2.67 today... well that will be one less day to collect the elusive pumpkins.

asdf124

I haven't paid much attention to the pumpkin event, but it does seem to be surprisingly lacking in greed.

The greed factor is indirect but it is very balanced for everyone(none premium and premium) as everyone have pumpkins capped to 40.
did it start already? on Colorado seems 2.66 version still
I guess they forgot that they had promised to update to 2.67 today... well that will be one less day to collect the elusive pumpkins.
Maybe the login problems in beta has something to do with why they still haven't updated as of yet.

bosurker

My pumpkin luck after the first 18 Hours:

8z6sFR7KTuyaJcGL8qBtNQ.png

Still waiting...