Votes: 28 77.8%

• Total voters

asdf124

My pumpkin luck after the first 18 Hours:

8z6sFR7KTuyaJcGL8qBtNQ.png

Still waiting...
lol

It isn't 2.67 yet......:rolleyes:

And you will be able to get it from all jobs except construction..... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser36979

Maybe the login problems in beta has something to do with why they still haven't updated as of yet.

That is possible, but then they should tell us, so people don't waste a lot of time and energy hunting elusive pumpkins that won't drop, because Innogames don't have the time to do what they have promised us.

Edit: Just checked the danish forum, and the update is delayed until tomorrow. Nice to know that one of the smallest countries gets the information before here :p

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

That is possible, but then they should tell us, so people don't waste a lot of time and energy hunting elusive pumpkins that won't drop, because Innogames don't have the time to do what they have promised us.
They did; "all updates timings are subject to change."

Also, relatively easy to find which update are you at, an adventure ranking will be added.

Tucker Blue

i can't get no! da na naaaa na na INNO pumpkins! da na naaaa na na i can't get no! da na naaaa na na INNO pumpkins!

DeletedUser38558

Was able to get some decent items from the pumpkins and some useless stuff, which made it enjoyable

DeletedUser38817

Are you kidding me? 44 pumpkins here and not one chest. 0.

Thanks Inno! Job well done.

I'm talking in the sense that all players premium or non-prem have a chance of trying to get something decent from this event, usually nugget hoarders get the best items and non-prem get nothing. Just because you didn't get chest doesn't mean it's not balanced in the same way how I've opened 100 Loot chests and got 0 outlaw rifles...

asdf124

I'm talking in the sense that all players premium or non-prem have a chance of trying to get something decent from this event, usually nugget hoarders get the best items and non-prem get nothing. Just because you didn't get chest doesn't mean it's not balanced in the same way how I've opened 100 Loot chests and got 0 outlaw rifles...
I agree, one world, I didn't get a chest.

40+40+40 and I got a total of 120.(3 worlds, 1 world had 2 dancer's chest, the other had 1 dancer's chest)

Are you kidding me? 44 pumpkins here and not one chest. 0.

Thanks Inno! Job well done.

Chests gotten were> 3 dancer's sets.

Out of 120 pumpkins and you are complaining about only 44....

Some players got 4~ chests out of 40 pumpkins....

DeletedUser

The lesson I learned here is simple. With ridiculous crap like this Pumpkin event, sell all the pumpkins (boxes) you get then use to proceeds to buy what you want. Albeit you'll have to deal with the unscrupulous prices. Nevertheless you're much more likely (like tenfold) to get a set of clothes that way obviously. Yeah, real balanced.

If I had done that on Houston I could have earned 40x$100,000 and then proceeded to buy every set that was dropped possibly twice over.

Listen and learn well!

By the way asdf124 after plowing through your bizarre punctuation, I only play on one world so your results across three worlds is totally irrelevant in my case. Unless you are insinuating that you are one of these players that makes deals across worlds. Personally I think that is a form of pushing as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

The lesson I learned here is simple. With ridiculous crap like this Pumpkin event, sell all the pumpkins (boxes) you get then use to proceeds to buy what you want. Albeit you'll have to deal with the unscrupulous prices. Nevertheless you're much more likely (like tenfold) to get a set of clothes that way obviously. Yeah, real balanced.

If I had done that on Houston I could have earned 40x$100,000 and then proceeded to buy every set that was dropped possibly twice over.

Listen and learn well!
Approximately 50-75k should be the price of each pumpkin which would still yield you a whole set.

2m-3m....