• No

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

great job on the artwork, good work!

I for one am against the addition of set parts to any of the sets.. except maybe the holi and sleepyhead sets;)

but I see that you all want it, and it will probably pass this stage, so as a favor to all of you I'll just refrain from voting.

DeletedUser

The only add on I would make is that the white horse or Arabian should become a part of the dancer and gents sets too. It would be nice if all the beasts of burden enjoyed the benefits similar to the donkey and Mustang.

DeletedUser25707

The only add on I would make is that the white horse or Arabian should become a part of the dancer and gents sets too. It would be nice if all the beasts of burden enjoyed the benefits similar to the donkey and Mustang.
It would at least made them a bit more usefull... and gave us a reason to buy them.

DeletedUser

Why wasn't this in the shops for Christmas? :(

I absolutely love it although could we have a corset? I need one after all my Christmas bingeing :eek:

DeletedUser

I can't wait for the gentleman's pants and belt, just to see what the set bonus will be!

DeletedUser8269

I dont think just the Dancer's set should be modified, every set looks kinda set with the best pants/belt added for a specific job. So if it is to change, every set is (and I agree to that) so I will vote Yes.
Bonuses for sets that will contain 7 items instead of 5 could be modified in several ways, the end result could still be the same but with smaller steps, or the bonuses get bigger, thats not up to me.

Anyway, sets should get tweaked now, so Yes. But all of them.

DeletedUser

I dont need any bonus. I would wear it only for the looks..
what that makes no since so you buy the most expensive thing in a set you you it for looks when you could be getting duels won easy with the set but you use looks

DeletedUser25632

I'm pretty surprised this doesn't have 100%!!! Why wouldn't you want pants / belts added to your set? :p It's a fantastic idea. XD

DeletedUser

I don't mind so much if sets should remain as they are (the devs perhaps sought to counterbalance the set bonuses from other items by giving pants and belts seemingly high enough bonuses on their own).

Of course it would be nice to have pants and/or belts added to some sets, but one would have to be careful not to distort the balance of the game - for instance there ought to be an accompanying extension of the gentleman's set.

Deleted User - 1278415

I'm pretty surprised this doesn't have 100%!!! Why wouldn't you want pants / belts added to your set? :p It's a fantastic idea. XD

I think the no votes came from those who wanted to see this set on par with the Gentlemans set bonuses. - Since there were no bonuses shown on the submitted set the NO vote came out.

I think we may also have some people who have no interest in the Female dancer set as they will always choose Male characters and just vote no to spite the issue.

I think we have a few people who just like to vote no on things just so the developers can work on possibly better ideas.

Thats my 3 reasons for the 3 possible no votes.

DeletedUser25825

I think we may also have some people who have no interest in the Female dancer set as they will always choose Male characters and just vote no to spite the issue.

Wha??? People do things just to spite others!?!?! Say it ain't so!

I'm fairly excited about the addition of pants and belt to the overall set... I haven't really seen a threaded interest (or poll for that matter) for all the other sets? Is it... the dancer's set is the flagship of all sets? If one gets them, they all do sort of thing? Wait... I know! The even more unbelievable has happened... everybody finally has accepted the female character should get the most benefits from their set... and the rest should be forgotten in the dust as they should be? Of course... the third option... and possible I think... is people have just been SO blinded by the sexy pants the dancers will be wearing... that they're standing around slack-jawed in awe.

I guess in all fairness, the question is: Are we required to make a seperate thread and poll for each set? Or would the developers look at this and say, "Yeah, we should do that for all the sets?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

I guess in all fairness, the question is: Are we required to make a seperate thread and poll for each set? Or would the developers look at this and say, "Yeah, we should do that for all the sets?"

Its a bit easier to send ideas as 1 vs sending many in 1 then there is a lot of debate and discussion over it and people might vote no if they dislike 1 part of it... so to send 1 at time is better in my book.

DeletedUser

I say yes cause if they get one done the others are sure to fallow. :)

DeletedUser22685

As long as the other sets get it as well, most importantly the gentleman's set so males and females get the same footing.

Status
Not open for further replies.