Daily Tasks/Repeatable Quests

DeletedUser

I don't know how long it was there or if I just noticed it, but apparently I need Rose Water, a Filtered Cigarette, and Tea.

Anyone know where/how to find these things? :cool:

fortfighter1

If you are doing the daily quests to get the ostrich then the easiest quests are the daily bond quests. speared fish x 10, knocked out tooth x 10, ground coffee and lamb wool.

DeletedUser

If you are doing the daily quests to get the ostrich then the easiest quests are the daily bond quests. speared fish x 10, knocked out tooth x 10, ground coffee and lamb wool.
why do i dont have these quests??? :eek:

fortfighter1

in order for the quests to appear you need to have 10 knocked out tooth for that quest to appear. At 15 seconds per job that takes less than 5 minutes to get 10 knocked out teeth. Just repeat the process for the other jobs. What i do in my non premium world is use up all my 100 energy doing speared fish which drops around 60 speared fish. Then i sleep and then repeat the process doing ground coffee.

delldell56

also requires to complete one of waupee's quests. think is the one that unlocks the shaman's resetting powers.

DeletedUser

I thought there was a level req on the 10 15-second products dailies, but that's not based anything other than the only character I've had that low since they were added didn't get them when I got dailies.

DeletedUser22685

There's no level requirement, but you need to finish Heading into a new adventure.

DeletedUser36326

I have a favor to ask. If anyone is working on the Quest "Black Mountains" and gets to the sub quest "What's That Smell?", could they please copy and paste the message here following completion. I made the mistake of completing the sub quest "Supplies" first, and lost the other quest's message and reward. :(

I will gladly offer a reward of $500 (for a knocked out tooth or something worthless posted on the market) if necessary.

DeletedUser36326

request help

Thank you!!!

Last edited by a moderator: