Daily Insights

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It is said that if one is presented with 2 choices, "A", and "B"..one always actually has 3 choices... 1) choose "A", 2) choose "B", or 3) don't choose at all... :laugh: - L3

3rd OF JUNE, 2010

Gospel for today:
Mark 12:28-34 The Greatest Commandment

Food for thought:
We must have a right view of eternity to know the real value of time.
:indian:

DeletedUser

"Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought." - Pope John Paul II

"I cannot believe that the purpose of life is to be happy. I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be compassionate. It is, above all to matter, to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all." - Leo Rosten

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also
that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Senator Barry Goldwater

"Science can purify religion from error and superstition. Religion can purify science from idolatry and false absolutes." - Pope John Paul II

DeletedUser

We can't all be shining examples, but we can twinkle a little.

Use what talents you have; the woods would be silent if no birds sang except those who sang best.

DeletedUser

That's it.

We're done here.

Any further debates between people of different religions and/or different walks of life can be carried out in the Debate and Discussion Forum where there are rules to follow that are particular to that forum.

Any one wishing to get a daily dose of the gospel can go to the many, many sites that are specifically set up just for that purpose.

I am declaring that from this date forward, Offtopic is now a religion free zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.