RP Discussion CW: Making a comic book.

DeletedUser14280

We could do a comic version of one of the RPs we already have, actually.
Disciples of Dante, Operational, Evil Overlords...should we?
On the plus side, we already have the beginning of the plot, and the characters too.

DeletedUser

Yeah, cartoonified RP's!But we'd change the exact moments though...

DeletedUser

Let's throw in some vergeltungswaffen and a geschwindigkeitsbegrenzung. Maybe a verantwortungszuständigkeiten or two for good measure.

DeletedUser13682

You want a Nazi ICBM, a speed limit, and a few areas of control?

Deleted User - 819397

Question. Is this something we'll post to promote our section? I can see good applications for it in that way.

DeletedUser

That's a good idea, the question is whether we can pull this off.

DeletedUser14280

We won't pull it off unless we get together a plot.

If we use it to promote this section, our best chance is probably to use an already successful RP.
Can someone look back through the archives to pick the best one?

DeletedUser13682

I put my vote up for either Disciples, or another really good one

DeletedUser

I really liked His Majesty. If we could resurrect it as a comic, that'd be awesome. Not sure how popular that idea will be, though.

Deleted User - 819397

His Majesty really never went anywhere, since we had about 4 different subplots before we actually established a base. Disciples is good, but where'll I be then? I never was part of that...maybe I should sign up?

DeletedUser

We were about to establish a base with the court, but nobody showed up to that.

DeletedUser11019

cyrid_resize_by_theblackpenny.jpg

here is my character then,
rusty mutant lizard thing, with a 4 year life span,
its life span is reduced due to its energy consumption needs (running about )
cannon on head,
high velocity rounds on both arms (bullets not drawn yet, but you can see where they meant to be)
claws
rock for skin
very tough very fast, but cannot do anything besides fight and kill things,,,,a drone.

i may not be online all the time, so use it, kill it, do what you want with it.

btw, not made a character in years, and the most fun part was making the character's
my favourite was a dwarf in the raven loft series , he had all these nut contraptions as gadgets like van helsing, a coffee grinder , bubble blower even a mini steam engine cannon mounted hay stack for a cart (the hay stack was to disguise his experimental lab full of odd animals like electric eals and mice)
not to mention copper wires and other for electricity.

Last edited by a moderator: