RP Discussion CW: Making a comic book.

DeletedUser14280

I propose that we write a comic book.

First, we need to figure out the setting, and the plot.

I propose that we have the comic set in a modern day city with magic included.
And for the plot, I'd like to see a traditional hero vs. villain battle, with a few twists thrown in to make it cooler.

DeletedUser

I'd like to be represented as a 20-something who owns an apartment with a roomate, who I'd prefer to be Celxius or Annie Oakley.

DeletedUser14280

Um...no? We won't be RPing in this, we'll be making a group effort to design characters and the story.

Do you think having it in a modern yet magic setting with a typical hero vs villain plot will work?
We don't want to go over the top with originality, or otherwise we'll have nothing to refer to when we get stuck.

DeletedUser13682

I want there to be more German, Hungarian, Polish, and Japanese representation in this comic. Also, make a magical G11 as one of the hidden artifacts needed to be found.

DeletedUser14280

I want there to be more German, Hungarian, Polish, and Japanese representation in this comic. Also, make a magical G11 as one of the hidden artifacts needed to be found.
That can be done...is it necessary?
And by magical, do you mean as in one with unlimited ammo and never misses?

DeletedUser14280

Not quite. First we work out a basic plot, then we invent characters, then we take turns to write the comic.

DeletedUser13682

Uh... maybe. Also, no recoil.

And no, it isn't necessary, but only one nationality does get boring. And wait, you are a Pole in Florida Annie?

DeletedUser14280

Alright, plot!
First; what's going to happen at the start of the comic?
As in, does a bridge blow up? Does an official get assassinated? Is there a zombie outbreak?
After we work out what that is, we work out the plot from there.
Who blew up the bridge/assassinated the official/created the zombies?

DeletedUser

Here's a little idea that could send our hero into action.

A bomb exploded on the top of a skyscraper.On the top of the skyscraper is where the biggest bank in the worlds employees work.They're being kept as hostages.... TADA!

DeletedUser13682

No! I say a bunch of thieves, disguised as East German terrorists, take over a corporate building, where there's a whole lot of money that they want. Our hero has to take them all out, and save the day before all the money gets stolen. Wait. Has that been done before?

DeletedUser14280

I dunno, but we need to think of a plot we can all agree with.
Your ideas are good, but I'm not sure they're good enough...

What the heck, we could always steal a plot.
What's your current favourite movie/game/book?

DeletedUser

Maybe you could set up two different teams.... Plot Designers & Cartoonists.Favourite Book/Movie/Game will have to be.... The Enemy(book) it's a bit scary.
Here's the plot of it.All children below 13 were not affected by a disease but the rest were killed or zombified.The kids have to fight for their life.They're based in London.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I liked the fantasy theme, i can drawing manga or japan style but not cartoon like spongebob..

DeletedUser

I'm good enough with making Plots.I can think up of good ideas but my artistic feeling feels like..... GREEN STINKING CHEESE!

DeletedUser

Like a mid-evil time of magic has it's problems and someone from modern time helps them.

DeletedUser14280

Hmm-hm-hmm...
I think we want the story to focus on a number of people.
If we have a story where we have one person in a different time (Connecticut Yankee), that person will likely become the center of the plot.

And Johann? I don't think we can have Fallschweppesjaguar or whatever in the comic; Innogames is German, you see.

I'd really like the plot to be set in a modern city, with a bit of magic thrown in.
You know, like a lot of Marvel/DC comics.