CROwbar

DeletedUser

Hi all west players!
New town CROwbar in service of CRO Beer recruits new people, all classes and lelvels are welcomed here. It is not priority to be croatian player this is international town. We are searching mostly for fort fighters so if you are interested contact me ingame for invite (ingame name Unforgiven1 same as here)

Plan is simple we give you equipment for your lvl, training and knowledge you only need to fight with us and have fun!

Cya all ingame!

DeletedUser

I've cleaned up the thread. Please post all P&P threads in the Arizona Forums, and refrain from turning others' recruitment threads in to P&P.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey folks we are empty in the CRO family now its CROwbar!!!:indian::cool::whistle::fisherman:

Anyone who wanna join the big campaign against LOTE can join CROwbar for fighting.*

We are a fort fighting town and are attacking today on Thunder Mountain.Hopefully if we win,many will join.

So we are recruiting!!!:cool::cool:

*Sorry for bringing alliances in the middle.;)

DeletedUser

suggestion to unforgiven1 .... have cool refrain from posting in your recruiting thread may increase chances of people joining

DeletedUser28121

suggestion to unforgiven1 .... have cool refrain from posting in your recruiting thread may increase chances of people joining

i'll agree to this even if it might be to unfo's disdain lol

DeletedUser

BUMP ;)

Town Name: CROwbar
Town Rank: 43
Town Points: 64687
What classes are required: all classes/fort fighters/duelers
Number of Open Positions: 7 hurry up :p
Town Descriptions: If you are searching for teamwork, fun, fort fights and dueling you are at right place, a lot of friendly people here who are willing to help. Town is full builded no need for donation or spend money in town. Just come here and have fun with us.
Where to contact: You can contact here on forum or ingame same name in game Unforgiven1