Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid for 80m?

DeletedUser

Manchester United have accepted a potential world record £80m bid from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo.

"United have agreed to give Real Madrid permission to talk to the player," read a statement from the Old Trafford club

Whats your opinion on this, i would post mine, but i despise this player.
Messi > Ronaldo.

DeletedUser8950

Hate him and I am (or rather, was) a Man U fan.
Hate football as it's all about the money, no longer the game. I prefered it when these guys weren't earning 300 thousand a week and it was all about the sport.

DeletedUser

I preferred it when they stopped wearing short pants like little boys and kicking the ball, and starting hitting each other like men and carrying the ball.

DeletedUser11353

i am a big real madrid fan but i hate that CR dude, i was against this transfer all the way

DeletedUser

There are only two things worth watching when it comes to football (soccer): Olympics and the World Cup. But, I've come to trust the Olympics far more, as FIFA has clearly become a "favors" game since Joseph Blatter became its President.

DeletedUser3717

It's a dumb sport, The players are dumb.

The get overpaid to pretend to fake a injury.

DeletedUser

I've heard he will be payed £500,000 a week which is just absolutely ridiculous.

DeletedUser3717

it is not a dumb sport, it`s all about personal taste, some players are dumb and some are not,

well there are that cases as well but thing is that there is no real sport anymore, it`s all about money and that is not a good thing

It's a girl sport, The trip over and whine about the breath the lost, If they didn't have their head so far up there behinds maybe I'd like them, They cry, Complain, Whinge and also back talk the other players.

Loyalty there!?

Unlike rugby now thats a man sport, Bones get broken not a damn fake you breakbones loose teeth it's fun :D

DeletedUser11353

It's a girl sport, The trip over and whine about the breath the lost, If they didn't have their head so far up there behinds maybe I'd like them, They cry, Complain, Whinge and also back talk the other players.

Loyalty there!?

Unlike rugby now thats a man sport, Bones get broken not a damn fake you breakbones loose teeth it's fun :D

no that`s not a girl sport, it`s just that some players whine a lot, if you play rugby you must not complain cause broken bones are expected unlike in soccer(which has a lot of serious injuries too, you can check on youtube if you don`t believe):p

DeletedUser

all i can say is yay is gone from the English league!! I dont have to see him dance round the ball like an idiot with his fancy boots and then fall over when he scuffs them! Yay hes gone lol

DeletedUser

Real madrid is my favourite team and we will own Barca next year with the best attack ever:C.Ronaldo,Kaka,Villa!

DeletedUser

ronaldo... sucks ... if he concentrated a bit more on him game rather than play-acting.. he would be twice as goo.
damn i was a real madrid fan.. they did have some great players a few years back..
especially muh favourite.. Zizou(Zidane).. he was a god..
however.. currently... messi is truly good.. would never forget that solo goal.... man that was awesome..