Create travel waypoint in County 15

• Thread starter DeletedUser6752
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 1278415

Looking at the 2014 Roadmap train-stations may help this situation. Hopefully they put a stop in County 15.

Travel Time (Railroad)

• Make travelling on the map faster
  • Possibly via stations that can be built in towns

Snr Sarg

Thanks for the negative feedback by the way

Clearly, I DO know what I'm doing, you on the other hand just made yourself look an even bigger noob than you were already

DeletedUser6752

Thanks for the negative feedback by the way

Clearly, I DO know what I'm doing, you on the other hand just made yourself look an even bigger noob than you were already

I'm not sure if this was directed at me or not, but if so, I didn't leave anybody negative feedback for any post in this thread.

Of course, I MAY be a noob if I never realized that the punishment for making an unpopular suggestion was red rep. Excellent way to stifle participation, so thanks to whomever felt it was necessary.

Snr Sarg

It was aimed at whoever left it Diss.

As you know, I always leave my name after my rep messages, god or bad

Deleted User - 1278415

regardless this is not the place to direct negative feedback as it railroads the topic off topic.

Please stay true to discussing the idea at hand and take the negative talk to the dueling ingame instead.

Subject is adding a travel spot in county 15 in addition to that Awesome Fort... discuss.

DeletedUser

The thing is, what do you need a waypoint for? If you need a brief stop there, use the two that are already there as the whole county is only about 15 minutes travel wide. As was previously mentioned, but glossed over, if you set travel to the job you want in your fastest gear, you can then set further jobs after it.

e.g. I want to work on the silver ringed Trade office job.

1. Equip travel gear and a 15 second job set at the work site
2. Change into your Trade office gear and set e.g. 4 hours work
3. Cancel the "travel" on the 15 second job

The travel in the fastest gear will then transfer onto the 1 hour job, in your best gear instead. There is no need for a waypoint that way.

DeletedUser

The travel in the fastest gear will then transfer onto the 1 hour job, in your best gear instead. There is no need for a waypoint that way.

They don´t understand that... since they use automatization, what is the problem of using 1 of the 9 orders to make a travel to a location and then queue 8 job orders in a single location?
That´s why they want the waypoint... the ones that don´t have the automatization do what you are saying... but we are too weak to play the game like they do.
Speed clothes to any job on the location, change clothes for the best one on the job we want and queue 3h. Cancel the 1 order and queue another one.

DeletedUser6752

The thing is, what do you need a waypoint for? If you need a brief stop there, use the two that are already there as the whole county is only about 15 minutes travel wide. As was previously mentioned, but glossed over, if you set travel to the job you want in your fastest gear, you can then set further jobs after it.

Nothing was "glossed over", as you would realize if you'd bothered to read the entire thread instead of making a useless additional post based on what you incorrectly assume to be the case.
The only reason I bothered to read this post is because I keep getting emails with "updates". You may notice, if you go back and read the whole thing, that I acknowledged the "glossed over" point (that SEVERAL people already made) 4 days ago.

And killado, I don't use automization. I don't see what that has to do with anything anyway. Your snarky comment didn't add to the subject either.

I already got red rep based on the concept that if I am not already aware of a relatively new feature of the game, I are both an idiot and deserving of a negative rep hit for the original post. Can't we just let this thread die, already?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripwise

There is a waypoint in county 15 and it is called Fort Awesomia. Click on the sign post to fort and you are in the middle of county 15. From there you can que whichever job you want and it is no more than 10 minutes travel to any job in county 15. If those 10 minutes are a problem then there is need for more specific waypoints but i personally aint bothered with those 10 minutes.

DeletedUser30224

My apologies for not intervening earlier here. Please be nicer to each other and try to be understanding.

Initially I didn't understand that not everyone knows the trick of using fast travel clothes to set any interval of job ...which has been pointed out a few times in this thread so no need to repeat that. The same amount of actions is necessary to do that with or without a waypoint. Since we do not have waypoints and we are content with the situation in any other county, I think making a special case out of county 15 is not necessary.

This thread is now closed on the request of the original poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.