Crazy Shooter - town to come

DeletedUser

Hello, everyone.
I am informing you that if we find the right players and enough of them, I will found a town.
For start, I am looking for builders (preferably worker class).
After I find 4 of them and after we complete the residence to level 2 (except if I find a ghost town already meeting the requirements) we will search for pure builders. If we already have a residence from level 2, we're going to take them right away, together with the non-pure.

All the non-builders will be put in line until the residences are ready. The line will be put in "who applied the form to join us first" order.

Preferably, after we find our builders, the next-in-line will be adventurers.

After residences have reached level 3, 15 players, always there will be 3 spots open for any duellers/ soldiers that whant to join for about 6 hours, duel and then leave so that the next party of duelers can have some duels.

First buildings to build will be Bank until level 2, mortician, + 2 levels of residence (here come the duelers/soldiers), a level of hotel, main store, tailor, gunsmith, an other level of main store, tailor, gunsmith and finally town hall. Then, we'll see.

Until further notice, no money are required to be put in the treasury, I think $7200 are enough to cover 60 hours of building :p:p

These are the names I might give to the town:
Skull Ridge
Dead Man's Creek (this is going to be the name because of most votes given to it)
Gunslinger's Valley

If you are interested, fill in this form, pm me INGAME (I don't read my forum pms, sorry).

1. Which character you will be (if you are still a greenhorn).
2. Where are you putting all your skills.
3. Why would you like to join our town. *
4. How would you want the town be called (choose from above)
5. How I can refer to you. *

* not necessary

Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15440

which world are you in? I am in world 8, and would be interested in helping you.

1. Level 14 Pure Builder
2. Construction mainly
3. Because you need the help and im nice =]
4. Dead Mans Creek
5. Speedo

6. (yee i added one for you to answer) how active are you and how long have you been playing?
7. Can you complete the 1 - 5 for yourself so i can see what you are like...

DeletedUser

which world are you in? I am in world 8, and would be interested in helping you.

6. (yee i added one for you to answer) how active are you and how long have you been playing?
7. Can you complete the 1 - 5 for yourself so i can see what you are like...

First of all, thank you for being interested, but I am in world 6. If you are interested at starting a builder in world 6 too, it would be great!

1. Adventurer
2. ....
3. ....
4. Dead Man's Creek
5. Shooter, Crazy, CS
6. Very active, 5-6 hours a day, since October 2008
7. yes I can

DeletedUser

Dead Man's Creek

Recruiting:
PURE Constructors (at least 100 Construction)
PURE Traders or Trappers (at least level 23)

Ingame name: Dead Mans Creek
Shopping list: http://www.weststats.com/Towntrader/?world=en6&town=4463
Shopping pass: $60
Total permanant member, either IN the town or out for a reason (Like shopping or quests): 8/10
Jobs for Traders near by: Selling guns to Indians, Evangelizing, Silver Mining
Jobs for Builder near by: Constructing a ranch house, Building railroad station, Building wind mills

Featured items:
Golden Indian necklace - Price $660
Clint's Poncho - Price $800
Mustang - Price $850
Precise Crossbow - Price $1600
Precise Bow - Price $1275
Precise Rifle - Price $2950
Precise Shot Gun - Price $550
Fancy Cotton Jacket - Price $6300
Fancy Felt Hat - Price $3900
Fancy Dress Coat - Price $7200

DeletedUser

Donation... Donation... Leptos! errr... I mean Dead Mans Creek!

Howdi! We currently could use some donations, if you would like to donate any ammount to our town just over $2 000 we would be mostly thankful! To pay you back you can come to shop for free, anytime, in a month, in three months, in a year. Free for ever. Also your name will be put in our profile for everyone to now how good of a person you are! If you are interested message me (Crazy Shooter) ingame!:cool::D