crafting

• Thread starter DeletedUser36182
  • Start date

DeletedUser36182

I would like to see crafting expanded beyond 150. I propose that once you have reached the 150 skill level in a given craft, you could then learn the other 3 crafts. Upon reaching 120 in all 4 a new set of "master recipes" would become available to learn skills such as gunsmith, tailor, and medicine man for the creation of special equipment and higher level buffs. This would also create several new achievements to try for. As it stands once you've reached 150 you're pretty much done with crafting. I think it would certainly add some longevity to it. For some of the highest level recipes some of the necessary items could even be added to the steel lined boxes which are pretty much useless at this point. Just an idea...

Pankreas PorFavor

.... crafting expanded beyond 150...
.... reaching 120 in all 4...

something like this was proposed already, and I think it is a good idea, but your numbers must be wrong :)
150 and 120 - are we talking about crafting points or levels (which have nothing to do with crafting)? 150/120 crafting points is nothing. if you said that once you reach 700 crafting points, or 650, or even 600 you would be able to learn a new craft, then yes. but 150? or did you mean that once you reach level 150 as one class (e.g. adventurer, soldier, etc. - nothing to do with crafting) you would be able to select an additional class?

DeletedUser36182

You're absolutely right, my numbers are wrong. It was pretty late when I wrote that. It should've been at 700 learn new recipes and once you brought all the rest to a level of 600 becoming "jack of all trades" for the new recipes.

DeletedUser39260

Would make life easier and not have to rely on so called townmates to supply you with needed items.