Crafting

DeletedUser

The graphit thingy? It´s for fort battles, like bayonet, but smaller damage.
And much easier to make, just coal and wool. Colorado's first battles will have them, but I doubt people would have taken the time to grind wood, iron, coal, granite, leather, and cotton right away when they're trying to level.

DeletedUser21816

So nobody can tell me where to get the level 10 to 50 recipes?

DeletedUser17612

So nobody can tell me where to get the level 10 to 50 recipes?

There are no recepies for them.

You get them, when you select your profession.

I tested it today: i selected proffesion and could see first 7 recepies.
The last two were grey, others gold.
I made 1 advanced item but the 6th recipe stayed grey.
So if TW-DB is correct, you need to advance your crafting skill to 10 to unlock the 6th recipe and then on skill 20 you unlock the last 7th recipe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21816

OK, now they're there, they weren't when i hit lvl 11, strange

DeletedUser

i dont like this crafting thing that everybodey is talking about, too complicated too tricky and requires doing hours of work, buying and selling many products
i know it has good benefits but i gives me headaches, just my opinion lol

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me please.
Does anyone see job/s where found blacksmith recipe 450(polishing stone)

DeletedUser15302

i dont like this crafting thing that everybodey is talking about, too complicated too tricky and requires doing hours of work, buying and selling many products
i know it has good benefits but i gives me headaches, just my opinion lol

We are in agreement on this one, I still think crafting is a great idea but for crying out loud why do you have to make simple recipes require things that have a 4% item drop rate in a job?

Really really pointless and irritating devs, unless the plan is to try and make people buy nuggets I think you will find that most people just won't do the jobs.

Or the even more incredible items that take 20 hours just to get the gear to make and give you a one shot bonus (or none at all) and you can sell them for something under $100 brilliant.

DeletedUser

a bug?

Is it possible to have a new recepie opened (just reached level 50) and the recepie being of the type: no points to gain????;):( (white colour)

DeletedUser

Is it possible to have a new recepie opened (just reached level 50) and the recepie being of the type: no points to gain???? (white colour)

Have you looked at crafting since the last update, when the new 10-40 recipes were added?

DeletedUser17048

We are in agreement on this one, I still think crafting is a great idea but for crying out loud why do you have to make simple recipes require things that have a 4% item drop rate in a job?

i just came back in time for Colorado after a break and a few accounts hitting the grave, i like how they add new features since every time i take a break and return there are new things to do, crafting now gives me a use for the hundreds of items i collect so i really don't have to search much for them, but i do hate how some items do have a low drop rate and you need many of them sometimes

DeletedUser

Took a look at the fan site here. According to the site the crafting product cake ( produced by field cook) contains an item.

Cake ( usable)
A cake, waiting to be cut into pieces
Effect: contains an item

Anyone have a clue about how to cut that cake into pieces?

DeletedUser

Took a look at the fan site here. According to the site the crafting product cake ( produced by field cook) contains an item.

Cake ( usable)

This will be in next update 1.33

Spaceydk

Cake ( usable)

Its for the next update so not possible until 1.33

namron2u

Actually, it comes from equal parts of wood, hay, and granite. ;)
It's available on the open market, most Field Cooks prefer to keep it for preparing that yummy jam!