Crafting

DeletedUser

i mean as in i can duel more people. i am 0 motivation dueler and have very low level compared to worlds best 0 mo duelers so i'm safe from them.... :p yet to lose a duel...
but basicly i'm asking, for energy which is better? tonic pedler or field cook?

Spaceydk

i mean as in i can duel more people. i am 0 motivation dueler and have very low level compared to worlds best 0 mo duelers so i'm safe from them.... :p yet to lose a duel...
but basicly i'm asking, for energy which is better? tonic pedler or field cook?

Field Cook is a lot easier you do not need to advance your crafting skills and only need one bean and one tomato to get +10% health.
With Tonic Peddler you can get 10% for 2 chalk, 2 glass of water, 1 fools gold, 1 granite and 1 cotton at level 50 or 20% health for 5 berries, 1 jug of water (you have to buy on the market) and one cooking pot at level 250.

DeletedUser

Field Cook is a lot easier you do not need to advance your crafting skills and only need one bean and one tomato to get +10% health.
With Tonic Peddler you can get 10% for 2 chalk, 2 glass of water, 1 fools gold, 1 granite and 1 cotton at level 50 or 20% health for 5 berries, 1 jug of water (you have to buy on the market) and one cooking pot at level 250.

:) ty, this is all i was asking :) thanks lots :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, and that's really efficient.

Without premium:
Bean = 40% drop = 37.5 mins each
Tomato = 33% drop = 45.5 mins each

83 mins work = 33.2 energy

33.2 energy to recover 10 energy.

DeletedUser

His question wasn't what should he buy, it was what should he craft:

i am yet to chose a class but i would like one that gives me energy, i was going t chose field cook but i just read tonic pedler also gives energy? i was blacksmith on my old acount but its no use having a sharpened weapon to duel with if you dont have the energy....

You answer wasn't tell him what to buy, it was telling him what to craft:

My answer was intended to point out the inefficiency of your answer.

Spaceydk

His question wasn't what should he buy, it was what should he craft:

You answer wasn't tell him what to buy, it was telling him what to craft:

My answer was intended to point out the inefficiency of your answer.

I told him the differences between the different ways to craft energy and seeing his reply he got the answer he asked for. I never said if it were efficient or not.
To your reply on it being a waste of energy to get the items and knowing you are a seasoned player I made you aware of the option to buy the ingredients on the market and instead of writing a long post I just wrote Market.

DeletedUser

ok slightly confused but elmyr when you put it like that.... :p
but on the other hand isn't it the same for tonic pedler?

DeletedUser

but on the other hand isn't it the same for tonic pedler?

Probably more so, definitely more so when you factor in the grinding to get to that point. I really think you're better off with blacksmith for damage buffs or maybe field cook, but for the skill buffs.

DeletedUser20137

Is there a way (site, forum area, etc) to find out what recipes each craft starts with?