Crafting ranking

Pankreas PorFavor

Can someone explain the columns in the new Crafting ranking?
I am comparing the numbers in my stats and in the ranking and I can't find the connection? OK, Craft pts is easy, but the others?
What is "Diversity" column? I see that this is what dictates your rank, but what is it actually?
Column "Crafted" - I would assume that's the number of items one has crafted, but the number in the ranking and the number in the stats do not match. For me, stats say I crafted 13326 items, but the ranking says 7792 in the Crafted column. what does this number mean?
And the least important (to me) - "Recipes". It shows the number of different items you can make (e.g. 35), but stats show a different number - number of recipes learned (28). The difference is 7 - did we really start with 7 items that we can craft without the need to find/buy and learn the recipe? I don't actually remember, it was so long ago :D

DeletedUser15368

https://forum.beta.the-west.net/ind...2-6x-discussion-thread.3143/page-3#post-33892

^From this comment down should hopefully give you most of the answers you are looking for, particularly Jaro's comment.

Column "Crafted" - I would assume that's the number of items one has crafted, but the number in the ranking and the number in the stats do not match. For me, stats say I crafted 13326 items, but the ranking says 7792 in the Crafted column. what does this number mean?
Developers are trying to figure out why the numbers don't match, the theory at the moment is that the value in statistics started being stored before the detailed statistics that the rankings use were implemented, or there's simply a bug in counting either the player statistics or the rankings value. They are on it, just wasn't caught before the scheduled update I guess.

Last edited by a moderator: