Crafting Product to Create Gold Job Sites

• Thread starter DeletedUser10095
  • Start date

DeletedUser10095

Proposal
Crafting recipe, at level 650. The product turns a regular job into a gold bonus job.

Current Workaround
Currently, to find a gold job, a player must wait until one appears, checking frequently if motivated to do so, or more likely, stumbling upon one.

Details
A new recipe would become available, possibly “Create an Enhanced Job Site.” This would be a crafting level 650 recipe available to all crafts, using a crafted product from each craft discipline (some current products may need to become sellable). It would be a sellable product. I think it should require: 20 fools gold, 5 pyrite discs, 5 blacksmith ornaments, 5 saddler ornaments, and 5 jugs of water. A player would travel to a job site and use the product. The job site would then turn into a Gold Bonus site. The bonus would last half of the duration of jobs already in place for the current gold bonuses. Other players could enjoy the bonus if the player who uses the buff tells them, or if they discover it themselves.

Abuse Prevention
none

Visual Aids
This would be for Tonic Peddler. Other crafts would also have one, possibly with slightly different names to avoid confusion.
30k4zew.png

Product is ring from “The Myth” quest, painted gold.

Summary
I think this would be a desirable addition both for crafters that have reached lvl 600 as well as players seeking products and/or increased job rewards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apelatia

Nice idea psc! This would add some much-needed variety to the current crafting system. I would certainly vote yes to it.

DeletedUser34781

i like it .. crafting is dying art really . good idea

DeletedUser13639

not that im a high level crafter but certainly would assist the peeps that have put a lot of effort in2 there high craftin skills and it wid certainly add a bit of spice for the collectors especially wi the gold jobs..i can see a big benefit also i think inno wid like to add their nugget flavour to it..nice idea..

DeletedUser

getting level 650 with the insane 1 week wait time, means 5 levels per 4 weeks, means you need almost a year till you get there, but other then that level requirement i guess its a good idea, though certainly a recipy in need of an timer

DeletedUser

I like the idea of an awesome 650 recipe. It's definitely enough trouble to get there. Almost year to get there is wrong, have you never gotten to 626 when the 600 recipes go green? It's more like 60 weeks. My highest is 639 and that's taken a while.

DeletedUser

Great idea. This would be a welcome addition for everyone and encourage crafting. Perhaps there could also be a recipe for crafting a silver job at some lower crafting level?

DeletedUser

I'd say yes but you need a better/higher sweetener. A gold job? Not really that much reward. How about a 'Platinum' job with 50% better stats that what Gold offers...?

DeletedUser10095

getting level 650 with the insane 1 week wait time, means 5 levels per 4 weeks, means you need almost a year till you get there, but other then that level requirement i guess its a good idea, though certainly a recipy in need of an timer

I definatly did NOT want a timer. Being that it is a usable buff, that multiple people can enjoy its reward, and the extreme difficulty of even GETTING to 650, I think that being able to make them at will is appropriate.

DeletedUser

I really like the idea, but, the problem I have found is that I reached level 626 blacksmith 4 weeks ago and have now crafted 4 weeks in a row and have not received any Cp from crafting on these green crafting yet. Getting to 650 will be hard to get to if this is the case for me.

+1 for the idea though and I support it.

DeletedUser

As idea for crafting after 650 cp, it's great.

But what is usefulness of spending so much time to gather products to craft it? Gold jobs only gives you higher chance to find products, higher cash and xp. I would simply rather do same job twice.

DeletedUser

I would like to see another gold craft from level 625-650 though to be able to reach this crafting level.

DeletedUser22493

Yes from me. Seems like a well balanced recipe.

Let me know when you feel its ready for a poll.

DeletedUser10095

I don't think I've heard anything that suggests that it be changed to any large extent.

Go for it.