Crafting Product to Create Gold Job Sites

• Thread starter DeletedUser10095
  • Start date

DeletedUser

625 is too easy, esp considering every world is going to be crawling with 600+ crafters since 2.04 made crafting so easy.

DeletedUser

It aint often I comment this suggestions, only when I see a great idea...keep it at lvl 650 so that crafters have something to work against, and I also liked the idea of platinum job for only half of the time of a golden one. Instead of crafted products that is already being used, take one of each profession that isn`t used and multiply with x. (ex. 3)

I don`t remember when crafting started, but I`m still 7 points short till 650, will I reach it before this is implented?

Really great idea Psc!

DeletedUser

625 is too easy, esp considering every world is going to be crawling with 600+ crafters since 2.04 made crafting so easy.

If it is level 650, then make the 2 x level 600 crafts gold jobs, not gold until 625 and green to 650. I have been level 626 now for 5 weeks so am finding it really hard to get to 650. even if it was gold, it would still take me another 5 months to get to 650 so 10 months to get from 600 - 650 is long enough - not 2 years to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30224

This idea is eligible to be moved for a vote.

Pscspyder, let me know if you want more time for discussion or if you want this idea polled.

DeletedUser19518

Yes from me. May God be with him who will try to get 650 lvl. :)

DeletedUser

Great idea. But I have something to add.
Different professions should be able to enhance different jobs. For example, tonic peddler should enhance jobs like charlatan, blacksmith should enhance shoeing horses, building a bridge, laying railroad tracks...

Keep in mind that this is only my opinion, you don't need to agree with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great idea. But I have something.
Different professions should be able to enhance different jobs. For example, tonic peddler should enhance jobs like charlatan, blacksmith should enhance shoeing horses, building a bridge, laying railroad tracks...

I like the sound of that, but that would make it pretty weak when it takes so long to get to 650. If the 600 recipes were yellow to 650 maybe, but even then it would take 40 weeks to get there from 650. Since they're green at 626 with something like a 25% chance at a skill point, it's more like 100 weeks unless you're very lucky.

DeletedUser30224

This idea is eligible to be moved for a vote.

Pscspyder, let me know if you want more time for discussion or if you want this idea polled.

I have knocked on the door yet no-one has answered. I still polled the idea as I think it would enrich the game, so here we go, another idea that needs your carefully weighted votes.

Link to Voting

Good luck!

DeletedUser30224

This proposal passed the voting process and will be submitted to developers. No further discussions are necessary.

Thank you