Crafting Level 600 What do you think about this?

Spaceydk

So I finally made it to 600 after months and months of hard work and a lot of money spent both ingame cash and nuggets and I see this that I have to wait 1 week inbetween crafting each of the canned beans.
I understand the need for limiting the number of weapons but wouldn't it have been better to restrict the repeatable quest to every 4 weeks instead? For me it seems like another thing that were not thought through or tested properly which we have seen a lot of lately.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I didn't realize you were talking about the canned beans. That does suck. I thought the cooldown was just on the final recipe, but 3 weeks just to get the canned beans to make the chili? Yeah, I don't get that. Or is it 4 weeks? I wonder if you'd have to wait a week between canned beans and chili, assuming you already had the products ready.

You probably won't agree with me, but I'd rather see a 4 week cooldown for the chili, music box, etc than 1 week for the canned beans and other 600 recipes. Actually, better yet, remove it from the recipes entirely and make the repeatable crafting quests have a 30-day cycle.

Spaceydk

I didn't realize you were talking about the canned beans. That does suck. I thought the cooldown was just on the final recipe, but 3 weeks just to get the canned beans to make the chili? Yeah, I don't get that. Or is it 4 weeks? I wonder if you'd have to wait a week between canned beans and chili, assuming you already had the products ready.

You probably won't agree with me, but I'd rather see a 4 week cooldown for the chili, music box, etc than 1 week for the canned beans and other 600 recipes. Actually, better yet, remove it from the recipes entirely and make the repeatable crafting quests have a 30-day cycle.

I agree with you make the weapons a little rare by making the repeatable quest every 4 weeks it will give the same result.
What frustrates me is that I thought I finally made it and would have my weapon today and then I see that! After the long journey to 600 I have to wait another 3 weeks I felt like someone played a cruel joke with me.

DeletedUser

It does seem unnecessary to add such a big delay the first time you make chili and do the quest and it would make more sense to have the delay between subsequent times doing the quest.

DeletedUser

well...just wondering...where did you get the chili habanero?

DeletedUser

well...just wondering...where did you get the chili habanero?

HQeBf.png

DeletedUser

Yeah, someone else showed me a report. I thought they were removed as random job drops.

Bonnie Lassie

Also from White water transport you can get the Gold-plated cogwheels for the L600 Blacksmith recipe. I got this today:

sXSUJ.jpg

DeletedUser14006

So I finally made it to 600 after months and months of hard work and a lot of money spent both ingame cash and nuggets and I see this that I have to wait 1 week inbetween crafting each of the canned beans.
I understand the need for limiting the number of weapons but wouldn't it have been better to restrict the repeatable quest to every 4 weeks instead? For me it seems like another thing that were not thought through or tested properly which we have seen a lot of lately.

So I have encountered this annoyance today meh...

I have another question though, do you get the crafter's challenge quest reward weapon each time you produce a golden music box and then accept and complete the quest or just the first time?

DeletedUser

So I have encountered this annoyance today meh...

I have another question though, do you get the crafter's challenge quest reward weapon each time you produce a golden music box and then accept and complete the quest or just the first time?

although didn't get there myself yet but no one on beta didn't mention anything you can't get same weapon multiple times.

Spaceydk

I think you can get it multiple times I am waiting to make the 3rd canned beans at the moment for the second weapon.

There is no wait from the 4th ingredient and until you can get the weapon, quest giver appears either when you make the item for the weapon or when you equip it I did not check.

DeletedUser

Where is possible to find level 600 recipes with purchase price 5000? (like Instructions: Watchmaker's tools)
I have not seen any job drop and I have got only final recipes (with price 10k) from both iron and steel box.

Spaceydk

Where is possible to find level 600 recipes with purchase price 5000? (like Instructions: Watchmaker's tools)
I have not seen any job drop and I have got only final recipes (with price 10k) from both iron and steel box.

I got mine from the market but I got the $5000 for blacksmith at a job as a luck drop.

DeletedUser

I've found a fair number of $5k 600 recipes on various jobs on several worlds at this point: 3 weightless leather, 2 glowing mixture, 1 watchmaker's tools. Bounty hunter, chasing bandits, traveling merchant, ambush. They're just regular job drops.