Crafting Items

DeletedUser

I don't like any idea that messes with the game balance - or can mess with it.
Every each of such ideas I've rewarded with 1 star (terrible). And the same 1 star goes to this one.
If developers want a disbalanced game (and there are some issues already) that's their call, not ours.

DeletedUser

So many games that don't have crafting initially end up doing it eventually.
It just hugely popular among players and a basic crafting model doesn't sound terribly hard to create, maybe build its foundation on top of the advent calendar base model ;)
Crafting would be good for Thewest,most likely attracts more players to the game and could be used as an extra source of income for inno as well.

Let's request it for say .....................1.6 or maybe that's too soon how about 1.7 or 1.8?:laugh:

DeletedUser

yes,crafting is in BETA server but when you going to do crafting it isn't there!!!
alamogordo.png

DeletedUser

yes,crafting is in BETA server but when you going to do crafting it isn't there!!!
alamogordo.png

That screenshot sux.

And since I dislike posts where others say "this sux" without saying why, you can't see anything in that pic above because it was made before devs added crafting graphics. I have the screenshot with the graphics under class selector on the right side, but posting that into Ideas section would be kinda offline+offtopic and worth of a warning, don't you think?

DeletedUser

ok now i understand...
there not any graphics in the image! but now the problem has fixed