Votes: 60 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30224

There will be a two week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers.
If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79.99%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

Original thread can be found <HERE>.

Proposal
Crafting recipe, at level 650. The product turns a regular job into a gold bonus job.

Current Workaround
Currently, to find a gold job, a player must wait until one appears, checking frequently if motivated to do so, or more likely, stumbling upon one.

Details
A new recipe would become available, possibly “Create an Enhanced Job Site.” This would be a crafting level 650 recipe available to all crafts, using a crafted product from each craft discipline (some current products may need to become sellable). It would be a sellable product. I think it should require: 20 fools gold, 5 pyrite discs, 5 blacksmith ornaments, 5 saddler ornaments, and 5 jugs of water. A player would travel to a job site and use the product. The job site would then turn into a Gold Bonus site. The bonus would last half of the duration of jobs already in place for the current gold bonuses. Other players could enjoy the bonus if the player who uses the buff tells them, or if they discover it themselves.

Abuse Prevention
none

Visual Aids
This would be for Tonic Peddler. Other crafts would also have one, possibly with slightly different names to avoid confusion.
30k4zew.png

Product is ring from “The Myth” quest, painted gold.

Summary
I think this would be a desirable addition both for crafters that have reached lvl 600 as well as players seeking products and/or increased job rewards.

DeletedUser16628

Very nice idea.Keep all my busy bee's producing heavy love it.

DeletedUser

Great idea, isn't it? Despite I'd rather change "Enhance a Job Site" name to something else.

DeletedUser30224

The voting process for this idea has ended. Since the approval rating is above 80%, the idea will be sent to developers. Congratulations.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.