COVID-19 IS NOT A JOKE PEOPLE!

Tucker Blue

What.....the ......hell???? When i have to go into a store i cover my mouth and nose with my shirt or sweater AND i spray the area covering my mouth and nose with isopropyl alcohol. i have also been dosing Buckley's Cough, Cold & Flu as a preventative measure against the flu which is ALSO going around right now and if you inhale coronavirus while you have a flu you WILL end up in a hospital fighting for your life. Literally. i ran out of Buckley's last night so i just got back from the store where the shelf was FULL.

This is the alarming part: NOBODY in the store, around 12-15 that i saw, was wearing a mask, nobody was covering their mouth or nose. Nobody was wearing gloves except for the employees and nobody was spraying their hands with isopropyl or using isopropyl based sanitiser after the transaction.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE! THIS CAN KILL YOU! IT IS AN AIRBORNE VIRUS. WHEN WILL PEOPLE "GET IT"???? WHEN SOMEONE THEY KNOW CONTRACTS IT??? IS THAT WHAT IT TAKES FOR PEOPLE TO SAFEGUARD THEIR LIVES IN A PANDEMIC?

OH YEAH, AND NOBODY WAS PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING EXCEPT MYSELF.

It's not about "healthy" people contracting the virus that is the most vital. It's the fact that IF you get it you won't show symptoms for up to 48 hours but you will be contagious. If you interact unsafely with an elderly person or a type 1 diabetic or someone enduring chemotherapy etc. they will most likely die. You wanna be the one that's responsible for that?

*facepalm*

What this chart actually means for COVID-19. <----clicky, watchy.

Last edited:

Tucker Blue

Scientists are finding that a combination of a malaria drug and an HIV drug is killing the virus 100% in 6 days. A small trial in one France hospital was successful. Another larger trial is being planned for Australia, they are showing the same results from a smaller trial as well. 100% effectiveness in 6 days.

DeletedUser35277

Social Distancing. Watch a few very recent 'press conferences" on youtube. See any social distancing? The very government
that is shouting all these precautions is not doing it themselves. Practice what you preach!

Tucker Blue

Social Distancing. Watch a few very recent 'press conferences" on youtube. See any social distancing? The very government
that is shouting all these precautions is not doing it themselves. Practice what you preach!

Yes they should. i wear a bandana over my nose and mouth and i give the area around my nose and mouth a few periodical sprays of isopropyl when i have to go into a store. i use a local Dollarama store during the last 30 minutes it's open. i only have to deal with maybe 4-6 people in the store with me. Makes social distancing much easier. i have gloves but because of the rarity of them at the moment i'm saving them for the worst part of this pandemic which is yet to come. For the time being i'm using 70% isopropyl after every transaction.

Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:
Recovered:

Tucker Blue

Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:
Recovered:

This is the beginning of the exponential spike. 42,000 new cases (reported) in this span of a less than a day.

Tucker Blue

Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:

If you watched the video linked in OP, now you see what exponential growth looks like, and this curve is going to get worse before it gets better.

Al35ul

FB_IMG_1585911579935.jpg

In all seriousness, I heard this virus mutates ,so there are "versions" of it that are incredibly horrible and some that have effects similar to those of the common flu. I'm guessing that's why the media says some of us already had the virus

Tucker Blue

It probably has a lot to do with how healthy the host's immune system is, not everything but mostly. Many people believe their immune systems are stronger than they actually are. Obviously if you smoke toxic cigarettes and drink poison, your immune system is greatly inferior to someone who doesn't. Even drinking any poison at this stage of the pandemic is extremely stupid. Not "in my opinion", it's factually stupid to risk any compromise to your immune system, now more than ever. Even eating red meat with the cancer causing Neu5Gc sugar puts a strain on your immune system, it's constantly fighting off cancerous cells trying to take yours over. Having good circulation helps your overall health too so pumping food with artery blocking cholesterol into it particularly now sounds stupid to me too. Most people can't remember the last time they did anything aerobic either, another huge minus in their healthy column. Now when your immune systems matter the most, you're mostly stuck with "half-assed" immune systems. This planet does not need us here to survive, never forget that.

So hitting Al35ul's point,
Yep, for some people it gets nuked in it's infancy while it's still in the upper respiratory system. Non smoker-non drinkers that exercise have a pretty good chance of beating it in this manner.

Tucker Blue

Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:

That exponential curve is starting to really kick in.

Off-note: DAM i love watching that clip in my sig. i love riding it even more, it's about 2 km from where i am too, i ride it often.

Tucker Blue

Coronavirus Cases:
view by country
Deaths:
Recovered:

The second wave is rounding off. We're still not at the peak yet though. Also, 21 million lost cell phone subscriptions in Zhongguo are not attributed to deaths from the virus. Many people in Zhongguo use multiple SIM cards and during the pandemic extra cards have been shut down. They have 1.4 billion people. 21 million doesn't seem like such a large number when you put in context. It's not done yet don't start letting up yet. U.S.A. is still seeing 6,000+ new cases daily. Canada is seeing 1000+ new cases daily. i shake my head at people walking into grocery stores with their infant babies or old people that can barely walk never mind have a healthy immune system wearing no mask. It's that type of person that's keeping the daily numbers higher than they need to be.

EVERYTHING SEEMS OK UNTIL IT'S NOT OK.

PS - Anyone that thinks this is a bioweapon obviously has no idea how bioweapons work.