Country's Belt.

DeletedUser38762

I was looking couple days ago in the shop for some country belts,and i was wondering if u have serbian belt (my country's belt) but u dont have it.Why don't you put in an actuall serbian country belt in the shop to be purchasable.I saw every country belt except serbian belt.U even put croatian,and Croatia is right there next to Serbia!Why don't you put a serbian belt.I would gladly buy it and wear it.It's really offensive to me,as someone who is from Serbia,to not be included in the game.If u do this i would be happy.

DeletedUser26820

Per a google search, we have 196 recognized countries in the world.
I counted 56 belts available in the shop.
Guess 140 toons are going to be disappointed their country isn't represented.

DeletedUser38762

Yea but u dont get it,if they can put croatian,albanian,greek,and all that balkan state's belts,and again a lot of these countries are in border with Serbia (go check it on map),why they cant put serbian belt?

Pankreas PorFavor

because Serbs were not vocal enough (or at all?) last time they added more country belts to the game.
someone said there are now 56 country belts in the shop, I believe we had 20-25 belts initially, and about 2 years ago (if I remember correctly) they added more - like Scottish, Croatian, Albanian... and other belts. I don't know how they decided on which countries to include, but about 140 countries got left out. all you can do now is ask for your country to be added - just like players from other countries did before. believe it or not, there's no conspiracy against Serbs or Bosnians or Indians or Pakistanis or... all the other 140 countries ;)

DeletedUser22685

We had no Australian belt either for a long time. They finally added one, and I've never worn it once. The same thing would happen with your Serbian belt. Those country belts are useless and you're really not missing out on much by not having one of your nationality.

DeletedUser15368

We had no Australian belt either for a long time. They finally added one, and I've never worn it once. The same thing would happen with your Serbian belt. Those country belts are useless and you're really not missing out on much by not having one of your nationality.
You say that, but at least The West recognises Scotland as a country, makes me feel better :p

DeletedUser38762

It's not the point if they are usseles,why even puting it if they are usseles.And i dont care if they are usseles,at leats i would be proud to have my country's belt in the game.If Croatia and Albany can have it,and i repeat they are right next to Serbia,i think Serbia can have it too.

DeletedUser35533

to add to my previous post. I think there should be a belt for every country and a reward for owning them all(maybe the strongest belt in the game and a title like Mr. Worldwide).

DeletedUser22685

(maybe the strongest belt in the game and a title like Mr. Worldwide).
photo.jpg