Count to 00,000

DeletedUser31931

Well Japan has had Indian culture for over a hundred years now and it's spent a lot of that refining it into what could genuinely be called a Japanese-Indian fusion curry.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I'm sure this is a special number and I'm too engrained to care about differences between Japanese and Indian curry. They're both tasty and that's all that really matters.

DeletedUser31931

My middle brother despises spicy food so when we're having a whole family meal it's usually on the milder side. I'm usually okay so long as my taste buds will still be intact at the end though.

asdf124

You guys don't like a challenge? :p

Your middle brother is like my father but some spicy food he would eat.....

Apelatia

A challenge is always welcome, but for enjoyment I will usually tone the spice down at least a little. Too much is unpleasant.

DeletedUser31931

Also, too much spice can often overpower the other flavours which makes it less enjoyable. The right level of spice will compliment but not overawe the other flavours.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I do believe that spice should compliment not overpower taste. Had a friend though, he grew ghost peppers. Ultra high spice. He'd make salsa with them and eat it like it was nothing.

DeletedUser31931

Thank you very much Apel.

Just went to a Danish/Japanese fusion restaurant for lunch. Very good (if a little expensive).