Count to 00,000

DeletedUser

Well my proper reading is currently on Quantum Computers and their potential application in Chemistry. So yeah.

DeletedUser31931

My books are a lot more boring. E.G. I'm currently reading The Greek World by Simon Hornblower.

DeletedUser31931

Sounds fun. Didn't the later books change their plot because of the success of the movie I swear? Like, some character was supposed to die at the end of the first book but because he was so popular in the movie he was written back in.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Haven't read the books but I enjoyed the first and latest movies. Read a book recently, the Little Prince. Sure, it's a kid's book, but it had nice illustrations. Really gives you the feels. I'll make sure my future progeny get it read to them. After this book I'm reading now, I'm not sure what I'll next read. So many options.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28032

I dunno Zem, I'm only a little way into the book and its like twenty years since I saw the first film

DeletedUser31931

Well do keep us informed Braet. I, meanwhile, am putting a hold on some of my summer reading in order to get other summer reading done so that I can start writing essays

EDIT: Also, results in 5 hours. Yaaaaay...

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I do enjoy results. Especially when I can go home because of them.

DeletedUser31931

I did decent ish. We're packing up and clearing up to head home from the CU House Party now so I'll give a full rundown when I get home this evening.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

House party? Sounds like a blast.