Count to 00,000

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I'll help you out. Don't worry, Zemi.

Welcome back, Anny. How goes it?

I really like writing posts for Red. She's an interesting character. She would have been this completely peaceful scientist, just trying to make the world a better place, if it wasn't for that swordsman. He's the reason she took up the blade, he's the reason she traveled the world, and now it's the swordsman and the clay soldiers who are driving her to destroy everything. But there's another side of her. Sometimes, it's like General Sherman and Dr. Sagan are both up there in her head, trying to get her to do two totally different things. Now that the war is nearing a lull, maybe Red the scientist will play more into the whole thing.

DeletedUser31931

Daner, meanwhile, just wants it all to end. Part of me wonders whether Daner would actually survive the situation that Braet has landed him in. I think that if it was just him he probably would have run by now and it's only thanks to Brahmoth that he might actually make it out alive. Bluster and bravado. Sing it loud...

DeletedUser28032

Look on the Brightside Zem, one more post and you'll be caught up with everyone else

Hey Johann you ought to see the future I've got mapped out for Red

DeletedUser31931

Now that I'm reading the skydiving instructions manual I'm actually getting kinda hyped for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

That's either really good or really really bad. I can't tell for sure from here.

DeletedUser37114

Fivey.

Also, still alive. Somehow. Catching up on all the posts and stuff in this section, I seem to have missed the new guy, I'm assuming the CG show that Johann watched before RWBY is Sidonia no Kishi (Knights of Sidonia), which is both higher budget and less well directed (IMO) than RWBY, which continues to improve on the animation end from volume to volume. And I probably enjoy writing for Harper the most. A lot of snark, sarcasm, and general uninhibitedness coming from her, combined with a power that I very much enjoy playing with and some excellent character points. Only thing I'm a little sad about his how quickly she ended up in a relationship with Giles, which means she spends much more of her time as female than I originally intended.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn"

Nope, not seen Sidonia. It's in my Netflix queue but haven't gotten to it. It was Arpeggio of Blue Steel. Didn't like it. Was disappoint. I wanted some sub launched floatplanes but no. Had to do the stupid silly stuff instead.

DeletedUser31931

*sigh* So much work to do... All of it in one subject. I am literally spending the entirety of my free time today on it. (Aside from a short break to go climbing).

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

The answers are, in no particular order, Battle of Hastings, Lafayette we are here, Kraut Space Magic, and the Emu War 2: Atomic Boogaloo.

DeletedUser31931

The question is about digital piracy and U.S Copyright Law. That's an interesting set of answers.

DeletedUser31931

Part of me really likes the fact that despite VBulletin forums not having a legitimate chat room we have sort of made a pseudo one in the form of this thread. It pleases me.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

We could make our own. A Skype group, or resurrect an old IRC. Maybe code one from scratch.

But U.S. copyright law, that's a tricky one. Especially with digital piracy. I feel the first task should be to define what exactly digital piracy is. It's not like it's anything similar to old time piracy or even modern piracy. Nothing's being held hostage until a large ransom is paid, nothing is being stolen for the sole purpose of benefiting only the thief. And we don't see any many gun epic battles being fought on the high seas of the Internet.

DeletedUser22685

It's not vBulletin that disallows chatrooms, it's just that this particular forum doesn't have one. One of the Forge of Empires forums that I was involved with upon its opening used to have one.

DeletedUser31931

The more you know Futu. Also, johann, my response is currently 11,500+ words long. I know the debate pretty well by this point. I can point in the way of a few interesting sources as well, if you're interested.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

11.5 thousand words? That's longer then a CWP! I don't think I've ever written anything with that many words. Except maybe that one thing I wrote once, but would rather forget. But yeah, I think I would be interested to see what you have to say about the modern era and internet piracy.

Futu, you think it'd be possible for us to make one for this forum? Only for us people here and maybe plus 1, plus or minus 50%?

DeletedUser37114

Sadly, not divisible by 3. Divisible by 4, though.

Kinda happy to hear Knights wasn't it, that show was... interesting. Most fanservice-y CGI I've ever seen, though the second season took some of it to absurd enough levels that it became funny. A lot of odd plot decisions, so many people being idiots who really didn't need to be, and general story issues meant that I dropped the show a little ways into the second season. Would not recommend, generally.

And I don't know if the effort to make a chat room here on the forums would be worth it compared to, say, making one on Skype or a similar service.

DeletedUser31931

If we made a Skype though a large part of this thread's posting would like disappear. That'd be a shame. Also, another time Johann and I'll write up a short summary of some of my own personal thoughts on the topic and share them here.