Count to 00,000

DeletedUser31931

Spent my day yesterday watching a touch tournament. Was surprisingly interesting. Touch is a much more fluid game than rugby union or rugby league.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Is touch like the touch football, except with a football, it's with a rugby ball?

DeletedUser28032

Pretty much, though I suspect what your referring to as a "Football" is the same shape as a Rugby ball so...yeah pretty similar

Apelatia

It is indeed. Having played it many times myself, I can agree with Zem. It is a far more fluid game than either of the other two types of rugby are.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Touch football seems to have about the same pace as tackle football over here. Well, over there. Here, fireball is soccer, and American football or handball or something is football. I don't care what it's called (both words have their origins in the same time period). They're fun sports though, but my favorite is the biathlon.

DeletedUser

my favorite sport is MMA, but admittedly it s too easy to get oneself injured

DeletedUser31931

My favourite sport (and the one I partake in most often) is climbing/bouldering. I only usually get to climb if I go on a trip somewhere but there's a bouldering centre about forty five minutes from where I live so I go there every week. (For those not in the know bouldering is like climbing but no ropes, smaller climbs and big mats). When I do climb I prefer lead climbing. Never tried any trad climbing though

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

Played hockey most of my life, that's my sport of choice probably…also enjoy watching Baseball, (American) Football, and playing Golf, but yeah, hockey is the highest slot for me...

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Yeah sports. They're fun. Never really got into the biathlon part, but I was on the marksmanship team in my high school. Was pretty good, but never got to the $3000 rifle and custom fitted suit. I do plan on trying to do a milsurp version when I get back to America.

DeletedUser

talking bout aimsmanship there r many archery shops opened around where i live but i realized that i m a terrible archer XD. pretty fun tho

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I'm talking about rifles. And pistols. But only .177 air rifles and pistols and .22 rifles. I've only done very little with a bow. I can hit the foam box that the bull's eye is on about half the time. I'm better at losing arrows though.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Til you get cauliflower in your ear. That's not so good.

Speaking of which, started watching that Rooster Teeth thing. The one with the fighting and the magic and the school and such. Something about sapphires or rubies or something. Saw a giant scorpion monster; gave me the deja vu.

Apelatia

That's inevitable, considering that the top layer of any public swimming pool is all the things you wouldn't want to be swimming through...

RWBY? Do you plan to continue watching?

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Yeah, I do. The visuals are neat, but the artstyle itself doesn't sit quite right with me. I just got off another series; I didn't like that one, but I felt I had to finish it. It was all CGI, trying very poorly to pull off hand drawn. The movements were all stilted and delays between actions was bad. The fight scenes were good, where everything was too intense and in your face to notice, but the down times were bad. RWBY is somewhat different; it seems like it's trying to go for a unique style, using the CGI capabilities to help it out. The heavy black outlines remind me a bit of the Borderlands series, which I like. So I'll keep watching it, and hope it's good. It's not bad so far, so there's already a cap in its feather.

DeletedUser31931

The change in animation quality after each season is drastically noticeable.

Deleted User - 819397

RWBY's excellent, and as Zem said the animation quality skyrockets every volume. And it doesn't try to pull hand drawn stuff, it accepts it's completely computer made, which I think's pretty nice. With that, I think everyone in CS that's currently active has seen or is seeing RWBY but Braet...

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

It's very easy to tell that it's not trying to be hand drawn, and I like that. It has fun with its CGIness and that's good.

DeletedUser28032

I can't say it's even something that's crossed my radar to be honest, the closest I've ever come to watching anything like that was when I watched Pokémon as a kid. Personally my programs of choice at the minute are Walking Dead and Vikings