Count to 00,000

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

But I'm not good at maths. I'll have to though if I want to into aerospace.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Navy. I'm Navy! I'm a sailor, well, kinda. They still call us that, even though we only have one ship with sails. So those sailors are sailors. I'm part of reactor. We make the heat for everything.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Well, it's not the best lifestyle, I'll admit. The hours are long, and the work is sometimes very difficult. And every problem experienced is a magnitude worse because of the potential for things to go wrong catastrophically. But it's very satisfying work. Looking at everything that the ship does, it's nice to say that we made that possible. There's very few things on the ship that can't be traced back to reactor in some way. At the end of the day, I may complain about specific incidents that require a facepalm or few to deal with, but I'm still satisfied when a job gets done.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I'm sorry. I still don't understand what you're talking about. I mean, there's this world, the one we all live on. But we may yet go to others in our lifetime. That would be something, wouldn't it?

DeletedUser28032

Nah, being in the Navy is a doddle "If you can fix a skateboard you can fix a destroyer" or so the recruitment advert over here goes (although I suspect they may have skipped a few steps)

Apel, I'd love to introduce Illrea to a horse called Silver only I fear I'd be met by an angry mob for doing so...or sued for copyright infringement

Deleted User - 819397

First off, welcome Kingsleer…second, a lot of the Campfire Stories crew don't play the game itself…they're here for the forum.