Count to 00,000

DeletedUser28032

But alas no...he is a fantasy hero based around the lyrics of "Black Blade", where as Gilly's life seems to be based around the lyrics to "Broken Again"

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Oh well, I guess he can still have no shoes. And terrorists have existed throughout history, though skyscrapers are a recent invention.

DeletedUser28032

Yeah I think you may be confusing Illrea with John McClane there Johann, though If Apel wants Illrea to have the catchphrase "Yippee ki-yay"... then he can't because the profanity filter won't let him :D

DeletedUser

so i went to japan with my GF so i couldnt find this answer myself: is prostitution legal in japan?

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Kind of. Each prefecture has its own rules about it, but federally not really. Certain activities are allowed, but not the actual, standard act that one would normally go to those people for.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

They do it that way, I think because it took a while for Japan to make laws for those kinds of subjects.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Palindrome; haven't had one of those in a while.

Perhaps? That's not very reassuring. Not even definite yesses are reassuring anymore.

DeletedUser28032

Yeah I do too, Would it help Illrea's quest for a catchphrase if I introduced him to a horse named Silver?

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Not that one...

Think there's no upper limit but the space between each one gets larger.