Count to 00,000

Deleted User - 819397

I've gotten to the point I don't enjoy the majority of Christmas music…or rather, I like it the first week of the season, then I'm done…with a couple exceptions...

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Eris told me to do it! You can blame her! She said it probably tasted like Guinness!

DeletedUser31931

You cannot use Eris as a scapegoat for everything! That is not cool dude!

On a side note I hate the keyboard on this computer. Firstly, it's really small and secondly the enter button is a thin one rather than the bit rectangle with the sticky out bit at the bottom one (you know what I mean and in case not here are some pictures:)

Straight one:
Adonit-Writer-Plus-keyboard-keys.jpg

And Big Sticky out one:
images

And because this keyboard has the \ where the enter button should be, I keep on going to hit enter and instead it just comes up with \. It's really grating my nerves and it hasn't even been twenty minutes.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I wouldn't blame Eris if it wasn't her fault... And why'd you get a keyboard you wouldn't like? I like mine just fine, though it as well has the thing enter key, and not the big, clunky one from the '90s.

DeletedUser31931

I didn't johann, read my post in Active, I'm still in Canada but the lodge I'm at has wifi (I'm here until Wednesday morning) so the peeps covering for me are still doing so until I'm back in the UK and functioning (which'll be Friday), it's just that I dislike the keyboard in the lodge. Also it's not a big clunky thing, it's nice and satisfying and it means that you don't have to be precise with it.