Count to 00,000

Deleted User - 819397

I learned through my very few experiences in D&D that I need to stay far away from that place…far, far away...

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I've actually started the DnD thing with a group here. It's not so bad. But they keep chanting gooble gobble one of us...

Apelatia

That we do. If you have friends in-game Micky, then invite them to the forum! Most of us that post here in Off Topic are members of the Campfire Stories community, so we don't get much variety heh...

DeletedUser36559

Hardy any of them use these forums ( well I guess they read it but that's about it).

DeletedUser

My embrace isn't deadly. My embrace is happy. My embrace is super, happy and fun.

DeletedUser31931

I like that, get it on some posters and put them up all over your cities, wherever you live, be it London, Seattle or South Korea.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Not sure what the policy for posting third party website ads on the torpedoes is. Probably a no...

DeletedUser31931

Just look at his biography, he was already disposed then, however, my best guess would be between RotS and Sentinels (he was just more cynical in RotS and less... psychotic) probably when he fought in the Kavori Wars. Ben didn't fight in most of those, he was AWOL (and I'm not telling you where just yet either, though Braet knows), however, his experiences during that time certainly left their mark....