Count to 00,000

DeletedUser

Ooh! Ooh! Game Of Thrones discussion!

Braet, Jon. I agree with both are you. The Targaryens are awesome. When it comes to the Starks... I like Arya and Jon, and liked Ned and Cat, never liked Robb or Sansa though. When it comes to the Lannisters... hate 'em all except for Tyrion.

Now, just for some controversy, what does everyone think of the Greyjoys, Tyrells and Martells?

DeletedUser28032

Hmm don't know all too much about the Tyrell's other than they're working with the Lannister's, The Martell's could be interesting as for Greyjoy as much as I like the whole viking thing I suspect they'll end up killing each other.
Oh and Regal the books are really good, in fact they're pretty much the best fantasy books I've ever read even if does keep killing all the characters I like.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Palindrome!

Where are the freedom fighters in the Game of Thrones?

DeletedUser28032

No guitar driven rock is the best kind of music as for freedom fighters in GoT's...the Kings men?

DeletedUser35174

Edit: quick question, in Ashes, can me and max hear mouse?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28032

Well Jon you and Zem are the two guys at the entrance so I'll let you decide. You'd think so but the "Kings men" are loyal to the previous King (whose currently very dead) and have decided to look out for the local populace (If memory serves) so they're the closest thing to freedom fighters in the books...or possibly better than average bandits

DeletedUser28032

ah no I meant these guys are loyal to Robert Baratheon not Joffrey although neither were particularly brilliant kings

DeletedUser35174

I liked robert, Joffrey tho, well let's say if he was burning and i had a bucket of water. i'd empty it, refill it with petrol and try to extinguish the fire.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Joffrey is the guy that is kind of a self absorbed mean spirited person, right?

DeletedUser31931

I join Regal and Apel here in having not read it. I guess I never got into it when it was books and I'm not going to pirate the show. From what I know from YouTube though I like the dwarf dude and dragon chick (I like dragon chick mainly because who doesn't want control over dragons?).