Count to 00,000

DeletedUser

Ay, Apple! You haven't let me recommend stuff to you! But regardless of whether or not you want my help, here are my suggestions anyway:

A Song of Ice and Fire by George RRRRRRRRRR Martin, if you haven't already read it.

Anything written by Chuck Palahniuk.

That is the extent of my literary knowledge.

Go forth, read, and multiply!

DeletedUser28032

RR Martin is very good, Raymond E Feist isn't bad either if a little Disney in places. If you fancy Sci-fi then Peter Hamilton is good, reading one of his at the moment. Weaveworld is also good but I can't remember the author

DeletedUser31931

J. R. R. Tolkien is the father of most fantasy literature that exists these days, so it's worth a read. Or go read translated Homer, either the Iliad or the Odyssey because that's really the true father of the epic genre. (******* Books has good translations)

DeletedUser

Huh... the Illiad... I've never read the straight Homer translation, only the Christopher Logue version.

Apelatia

You give me much to read... I'll research the things which caught my interest when I have some time. Tonight, I have some writing to do...

DeletedUser31931

Whatever you do Apel, for the love of christ don't get one that tries to make it into poetry, because it will suck. The original is poetry, but that was merely done as an aide de memoire to the bards and therefore it's much better to stick to translated language rather than translated and formatted language.

DeletedUser31931

I don't know, I haven't read it yet. I need to wait for this video to export, so I can get another to export and then set the currently exporting video to upload for the evening. This whole YouTube thing has turned into a large balancing act very quickly.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I put a few videos up a long time ago. They're all probably gone now, floating away in some forgotten corner of the firmament.

DeletedUser

TBH Zem I haven't watched any of your videos in a while. Too long for me. Would it be possible for you to do some kinda highlights reel?