Count to 00,000

Deleted User - 819397

Regal just chuckled as he was held against his will by Zem. "Oh Zem…you lost the minute you declared God-modding open." With that, he dissolved into water and then vanished. (Lord Regal (from the book I'm kinda writing on and off) has the ability to do that)

DeletedUser31931

Zem's temper flared as Regal dissolved. "Do you know what beats water?" He asked to the air. "Fire." he grinned as his whole body caught ablaze so hot that any water would instantly vapourize. Then the fire spread out and exploded from his body, destorying everything in it's path. (Think the Extremis guys exploding in Iron Man 3 but I survive). (Also the uber powerful god being that I imagine me to be because I'm that awesome has the ability to do this).

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Realizing that godmodding meant being able to do anything, Johann sat back in his chair, in front of his computer. He was getting bored of this simulation. Pressing the terminate button on his custom keyboard, Zem, Regal, Anny, and Mota were all erased from the computer, never to be experienced again.

DeletedUser31931

Then johann woke up and realised it was all a dream. Then Zem realised that this was going nowhere and the post quality was atrocious so he ended the thread since he was OP and he had Regal lock it and declare him the winner.

DeletedUser31931

I apologise sincerely, it appears that in my fervour I miscounted. The count has now been corrected. I submit myself to whatever punishment is necessary to redeem myself for this terrible failure.

DeletedUser28032

Braet stared aghast at the barely legible scrawl of his handwriting wondering what had ever possessed him to write whilst in such a condition. The story made no sense; it was disjointed poorly worded and the characters were just too far fetched to be taken seriously "Zem!? that isn't even a real name!" he cries aloud as he shook his head in disbelief.
Deciding that there was nothing worth salvaging from the grammatically incorrect string of prose, he tears the page from his book, screws it up into a ball and then trows it into the small waste paper basket by his desk "Next time you feel the desire to write Braet, do it before you start drinking" he scolds himself. Putting the awful experience behind he instead turns his attention back to the RP's currently waiting for him to reply "...wait a minute what the name of that character again?"

DeletedUser31931

"Zem" Zem supplied helpfully from inside the waste paper basket, before pulling himself out. "And if you couldn't throw us in there whilst we're acting it out for you, that would be nice as well." He pulled on his jacket and grabbed the keys for his Lexus from the rack on Braet's wall. Slipping them into his pocket he walked out of the door and got into the car, and began to make his way home.

DeletedUser31931

Zem heard the rumble and happened to glance up at the perfect moment to see the rock beginning to fall towards his car. He floored the accelerator peddle in the car speeding out of the way of the boulder. He climbed out of the car to see tiger. "The RP never ends tiger! It never ends!"

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

There's one problem with that post, Zemmy. It's a Lexus. It doesn't speed out of the way of anything. Unless it's the LFA. Actually, some newer Lexuses (Lexi? Lexes?) are pretty quick.

DeletedUser

Zemmy's car tumbled off a cliff into a volcano. Zemmy fell into lava. Zemmy died.

DeletedUser31931

Zem saw the death screen and swore, he'd lost all of his items now! Oh well, there were other Diamond picks in the world and there was plenty of coal to go around. He hit respawn and appeared in his bed, he walked out and started punching trees, the sooner he could get some wood and then craft it, the sooner he could rebuild tools and get back to spelunking.

DeletedUser

Chloe looks around...reads a bit, and smiles as she sees all the wonderful RP'ing going on. guess we needed more room :D