Count to 00,000

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I tried watching the Walking Dead, but it got really boring for me really quickly. And a lot of stuff that they do really got on my nerves. Never seen Vikings, but I hear it's pretty good. I'm watching MASH right now, watched a bit of it when I was a kid, so now I'm watching it all the way through.

DeletedUser36559

The walking dead always leaves you on a cliffhanger and when you watch the next episode it's not as great as you anticipated it to be.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Maybe that's why I got the boredom from it. Oh well; I still have the comic, so I can read that some time.

DeletedUser

ithink i missed some conversation but game of thrones all the way for my pick of tv series~

DeletedUser36559

Yep, same here game of thrones is my favourite TV show aswell atm. 24th of April can't wait !

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I got bored of Game of Thrones after a few episodes. I didn't really like it. Guess it wasn't for me. Twin Peaks is pretty good though. I'm liking that so far.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I'm not sure I would call it stupid. Different, yes, but I like different.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31931

Having watched the first episode of Daredevil I'm now wondering if Braet borrowed ideas from that. I'm thinking specifically of one scene and how it relates to Keys. (It's not really spoilers so if no-one gets what I'm talking about I'll explain)

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Keys? Oh yeah, I remember that one. That's the one with the Keys and the Gate, right? Kinda like that Zuul and Vinz combo, yeah? I haven't seen the Daredevil TV series. I've seen the 2003 film. But that's about it.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Well, I may check it out, see if I do find it interesting as well.

DeletedUser28032

I hate to kill such a good theory but I haven't seen Daredevil either, though I have heard that its meant to be pretty good too

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Maybe if we lobby hard enough, we can get the theory out. Use the FOIA and all that.