Count to 00,000

DeletedUser

Umm... you can't have Force Powers or anything. And you can't have the title, but other than that you're okay I guess. Just run the profile through me via PM first.

DeletedUser35174

Cool, no force powers. Come on, why not. Call it something else like i dunno organic use of air or something weird like that. :D

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Dystopia is fun. Though you never see anything take place in Utopia. Maybe St. Thomas More won't allow any RPs in his work.

Apelatia

Utopia is a mythical place where everything is perfect if I remember correctly. You can do anything there and have anything...

My RP is ready to start, apart from a problem I'm trying to get out of the way. :) It just needs some final touches, then I can post it when there is some space. I'm not going to get in the way of anyone else's new one though. I'll wait for my turn. :)

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Not in More's Utopia. You can have any religion you want, so long as you have one. If you don't have a religion, you get extreme therapy until you do. If you stray from your spouse, you get enslaved. If you stray before you marry, you get enslaved. Even though there's no property, you can still steal. If you steal, you get enslaved. If you don't do your work for at least 6 hours a day, you get enslaved. &c.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I guess my attempts to spark philosophical conversation have been foiled again.