Could w11 be free of alliance drama?

DeletedUser16628

Yes you are correct we are all independent towns @ bulls bend and what I'm thinking about doing now to protect our interest is bringing in my town rebels canyon and the boys from w-1 to avoid being wiped off the map.That's a very experienced mercenary town but just for protection purposes Until it's time to not protect.

DeletedUser20647

so, all of this is just so that alliance towns do not have the same tag right?
I mean, they can just remove the tag and still be allied, no? <<imo most people are exaggerating about all of this>>

DeletedUser

Yea that what I think too a ailliance dont just have MC or GC they can be called anything.

Or I bet yous all that their will be hinden Ailliances in a few week.

Why do yous not all like Ailliances???????????

DeletedUser16628

It fine to have a few alliances it's healthy it means things are working problems are being solved.Whether it's an official alliance or just your word that's really all we have is our word and I'm good on that.We do not list our alliances never have never will better to keep people guessing give them that moment of pause,Do I really want to poke this hornets nest?My guess would be probable not.Ciaran124 let's have some fun my friend could use you asap.PM me in game for a invite!!!

DeletedUser12008

If THP, MCs are not forming bigger alliance some noobs may(will) try to make itsy bitsy allainces

DeletedUser

i would love the no alliance thing, but that means everyone including all new noobs guide by not attacking the builders, and possibly after growth adventurers.

Basicly duelers duel dulers or soldiers, unless attacked by a different class. That would work. Advens could duel other advens unless attacked.
but folks want do that.

++++PLUS!!!!!! the unfair shopping taxes are murder! in all worlds

My current town only has alliances to avoid the bombardment of attacks to or workers. we have no letters behind our name but or allies are posted 4 all to see.

DeletedUser914

Its funny how all those who have tried empires/collectives now do not want to be part of it anymore.
Those fresh to the idea will take it up again and find out for themselves the effort needed ;).

I will not be the head of any confederacy here although I may try to create or be part of some randomly culturally themed towns for the hell of it.

With all best intentions, I can't see old empire links of other worlds not coming to bear here?? Will there be empires by proxy?

I look forward to more features now then more worlds....I can dream ^^

DeletedUser

Basicly duelers duel dulers or soldiers, unless attacked by a different class. That would work. Advens could duel other advens unless attacked.
but folks want do that.
What do you mean??

DeletedUser

Basicly duelers duel dulers or soldiers, unless attacked by a different class.

That would be the most horrible thing to ever happen to this game if that happened. I can imagine how people would take advantage of this and pick the adventurer/builder class and just put pure dueling points into it and make themselves a ninja worker.

Then all they have to do is farm soldiers/duelers 24/7 with no fear of retaliation from them since your little rule wouldn't allow it and no retalitation from the real workers of the dueler town since they would have no dueling skills.

It just wouldn't work at all.

DeletedUser

That is the problem here yous dont want old ailliances from other worlds coming over to this world Like the MC or GC. Ailliance are not the problem its people coming from other worlds with a huge ailliance is the problem.

This game with no Ailliances would be so boring and their would really be no point of playing this game.

Bulls 3 towns are not the problem in fact any one know how many people are going to be in the Hurting Party Ailliance as I can not see that being just 1 town.

CAN ANY OF YOUS SEE THP JUST HAVING ONE TOWN????

They come from world 9, 10 so are they not the same as the Bulls town.
But the bulls towns are Smaller!!!

DeletedUser13484

Does anyone know if GC or MC plan to go to world 11? If only there could be just independent and family towns.

People from MC are on this world but we are keeping it to 2 towns which as been said over and over again :p

DeletedUser

People from MC are on this world but we are keeping it to 2 towns which as been said over and over again :p

So how come world 11 ALREADY has 4 towns with the MC tag on them ?

Borderlands MC
Solvang MC
Ratae MC
Quick Slag City MC

DeletedUser

Not sure there only after checking there and your rite Coles but maybe there not offical MC. But I watch and see what happens.

DeletedUser13484

So how come world 11 ALREADY has 4 towns with the MC tag on them ?

Borderlands MC
Solvang MC
Ratae MC
Quick Slag City MC

Read carefully:- :p

Thats nothing to do with us or Victor Kruger who is the founder of the MC on w10. They are just copycats. Me and my town will be visiting them soon enough. So i will say again the MC ie Victor Kruger will not be making the MC on w11.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Our town was up for 3 hours and we had already received 4 invites for alliances.

Our town is a drama free town. Keep us out of your stupid alliances.

This ain't Tribal Wars!!!!!! :mad:

DeletedUser

Ooooh I love towns claiming to be from MC on this world, as Gaffey said they'll be paid a visit... now all I need is a horse, or more comfortable shoes.

DeletedUser16008

Ooooh I love towns claiming to be from MC on this world, as Gaffey said they'll be paid a visit... now all I need is a horse, or more comfortable shoes.

Im walking barefoot cos i figure once im there i wont need a horse.. ill just sit there and use their money to sleep in their hotel;)

DeletedUser

Question, why would any smart leader of an alliance declare an alliance with other towns? why not keep that on the down-low? sure there may only be a 1-2 town tagged alliance, but i cant imagine sir dgorsk would publicly admit to keeping only a few towns to do all his dirty work. i think this idea was the mega alliances first big mistake in the other worlds...declaring alliances. And you'd think they learned their lesson by now...or at least i would like to think they have but people in general usually never live up to expectations.

I hope this is on topic Artemis :unsure:

what doesnt what? understand?

Last edited by a moderator: