Cougars Creek now recruiting

DeletedUser

cougars creek is a young town with 16 members we are currently looking for 6 active players to join our town, all levels welcome. we are currently ranked 599 but we are growing.

if you would like to join are active town please send a in game msg to fosse8 or leave a post on here

town buildings are now

town hall level 5
residences level 4
bank level 4
hotel level 3
gunsmith level 4
tailor level 3
general store level 3
mortician completed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

The county that Cougars Creek is in, it's four across from the top left corner, right?
And the town is by itself in the bottom center?

DeletedUser14280

I looked.

Town hall 2
Residences 2
Bank 1
Hotel 1
Gunsmith 0
Tailor 1
General store 1
Mortician 0

DeletedUser14280

I'd join, but I'm already dedicated to another town.
I have to congratulate you though, you've attracted 7 more members!

DeletedUser

If you have any more places in your town I would like to join I am fairly new to the game but I am working hard to get to level 10 at least I am on level 6 at the moment so if intersted invite me

Thanks
Rich

DeletedUser

cougers creek

cougers creek is still recruting, we have 14 members and we are still looking for more members to join we will welcome any level players and characters.

we are currentley ranked the 572 town on this world and we are growing so we need more players to help with the building, raising funds and protection of the town members.
if you would like to help out with any of these please send fosse8 a msg or leave a post on here.

town stores

Town hall level 4
Residences level 4
Bank level 3
Hotel level 2
Gunsmith level 4
Tailor level 3
General store level 3
Mortician completed:p

applicants must be active in game and on the town forums

DeletedUser

update

We are still recruting. We have 16 members and we are wanting more to join our growing town.
if you are active then send a msg to fosse8 in game or leave a post

DeletedUser

I'm in,iv'e just started like 5 mins ago but i'd love to have ur help.

DeletedUser

Hi dear fellows,

I'm just here to say that - even though this topic is rather old - Cougars Creek is STILL recruiting!
This last campain worked well, and we fairly developed ourselves since then, but we are currently suffering from massive retirements of players who gave up The West.

So we have MANY places in our town, every class is welcome!

About our buildings, you can check yourself, I think that the last level of our hotel and the next for the general store will be reached in the very next days.

Thank you kindly,
Fastsnake.