Cosa Nostra welcomes anyone who wants a part of our thing

DeletedUser

By tomorrow there will be another new town setting up camp in the west Cosa Nostra

I am looking for anyone and everyone who is willing to help make this new town into something great and prosperous and join me in our beautiful location out on the Wild planes between the mountains forest and river.

If any one would like to join me in my little haven then please message me in any way you can or put a message on here and i will reply.

hope to be seeing you in the tavern, if it helps the deal the drinks are on me ;)

DeletedUser

ok.. not sure what you mean by the first bit

and as for the second i would put a gun to your head and tell you that ether your brains or your signature will be on the contract but that would get messy and also Luca [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Brasi is [/SIZE][/FONT]out of town right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to join. I am a level 7 and am on daily. I will do my best to benefit the town.

DeletedUser

lol. stay away from those fruit stands, and fire your driver. i know how you're going to die... now pay me!

DeletedUser

no mate you can shoot me five times and al just keep on comin mate thats how it works

DeletedUser

Oh well anyways who will get to join the town???

any one i like right now the only thing that would stop me from leting you in is if you dont look like you would be of any help

av got a few guys intrested and some more i need to speak to still

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please could i join i have only just joint this game and i need help to grow stronger

message me in the game please

DeletedUser

I'll join

I'm level 4 (10/35) and I've got 100$. Im willing to help the town however I can and I hope we become a huge success. Mssg me In-game telling me if I can join or not, my IN-game name is Besco.

DeletedUser

i am sorry to say but all places are full now if any become available i will say so

DeletedUser

i prefer menace II society over godfather tbh, althou that is a tough decision to make. hope your town goes well TheDon, with a name like that it would be worth seeing you around in the future :D.