Cosa = full dont not ask to join

DeletedUser

please stop asking me if you can join we are full if we need new guys we will say so it is a pain to reply to 3 pages of 'please can i join'

i will reply to the ones in my inbox but i am sorry to say that any more may get ignored

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How Did You Make A Town At Level 7..

How did you get enough money at level 7 to make a Town.. It's confusing... I'm almost level 9 and still don't have enough...
Please enlighten me with your ways.

May The Shadows Be With You.

DeletedUser2392

He probably did more jobs that bring money and not quest so much or do jobs that bring experience.

DeletedUser

some of the quests actually pay good. its just time management and choosing the right jobs while u waiting for your motivation to recover

DeletedUser

ya i looked out for money mostly jobs like grave digging and tree cutting high paying stuff

DeletedUser

Invite me pl0x?

lol. Seriously, there's a small benefit to being in a town this early (free hotel), but usually the first town just makes a ton of towns spring up around them, and they may have better members. Good luck, and we'll see if this town's even in the top 20 after a few weeks.

DeletedUser

Ahh I See..

I see... Well goodluck to you with your newly founded town, Best of luck, and have fun, Perhaps in the near future we shall cross paths again, and make friends perhaps.

Goodluck and have a great day.

May The Shadows.. Be With You.