~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WELCOME
To relatively fabulous
CORRUPTED PIXELS
Arizona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

corruptedpixels.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARE YOU homeless and getting lonely and in need of a great place to take up residence or perhaps just want a nice, comfoting hug?

ARE YOU already a member of a town but just in need of a change up and want to experience what it is like to be in the new self-proclaimed greatest town in all of The West?

If you fit the above descriptions, then HOORAY! You are eligible to be accepted into Corrupted Pixels!

It's a great bunch of people over here, including me and lasernater1998.

All that is required is that you are an active player that will be willing to donate to the town treasury.

We need builders to get the town up and running, big mean soldiers and duelers to protect the town from bullies and also adventurers to help make money.

Send an in-game telegram to futurama1001 for an invite

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Progress Update

We have recruited our first builder! Now all that is needed are some more members so we can grow and take over Arizona!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Now that I got that first post out of my system, it's time to get serious... Here's what this town is really about.

Corrupted Pixels aims to be the number 1 town on Arizona. When the town is built, we will attempt to be the leading fort battle force on the world, and until then, we will attempt to be a leading dueling force. We need as many members as possible to help the town grow strong.