Corrosive Acid

DeletedUser

its a melee weapon..u can see it on the site which u have put as ur sig.

DeletedUser

But wouldn't that burn your hands? surly throwing it at someone would be safer.

DeletedUser

Giving it as a drink to someone else is also an effective way..But the thing is- 'Te bottle has very less liquid in it..It will get over only in a few duels!'

So,..If you serve it as a drink,..It is under the category of a melee drink/ weapon.

DeletedUser

i doubt we are going to be taking a drink break each round of a duel. just get it over with.

DeletedUser

A melee weapon as part of a set that gives lots of shooting bonuses but no vigor bonuses, how frustrating.

DeletedUser

A melee weapon as part of a set that gives lots of shooting bonuses but no vigor bonuses, how frustrating.

Not really, I think these cloth sets are to help people do other jobs that their class won't allow, who would ever duel in that set up of clothing? level 45 for the shoes, you would have more bonus for duelling by then I'm sure.

Btw, where does it say it's a melee anyway?...... West-Stats has the item placed in between the guns and melee weapons in the gun store level 7 that gives both melee and ranged...... correct me if I'm wrong.
http://weststats.com/Shops/gunsmith/

and in the weapon list it doesn't make an appearance in either ranged or melee:
http://weststats.com/Items/right_arm/

I believe it should be both melee and ranged if possible.

DeletedUser

Maby, but how does it work in duel then?

Does it just take the best stat of Vigor/Shooting you got and it will be meele /range after that and then the duel goes on as normal?

DeletedUser

I think so (lol Gulsch I didn't think of that), well actually yes it should be able to work that way, but as the update as just been done, however it is we would have to wait until the next update and I doubt they would change it now.

DeletedUser

Badly enough, nobody got the acid right now (am I correct?) so we cant know, otherwise the could have looked it up at the duelsettings...

DeletedUser

Elmyr has one..
Check the W1 'Items found' thread..He has it..And its a melee weapon(He was the one who said that)

DeletedUser

Ok then the shooting bonus is to help us melee do that specific job as I said before, also contributes to other shooting jobs us melee can't do which softens the blow a little..... missed that post RockVamp, thanks again :)

DeletedUser

I wasn't suggesting that anyone would use the set as dueling gear, but I do think it would be frustrating to equip it for a job and get soundly thrashed by a dueler you could normally beat. Now I realise that a shooter is less likely to need this set for work, it makes more sense.

DeletedUser

yep, i think i should be a range weapon
i think all of u guys has play diablo II and still remember those gas potions