Cooldown Timer Reduction

The Iceman

I have left my Founding Town many times for various reasons, including shopping trips and to help fund and build other towns in our group
My Cooldown Timer is currently sitting at around 70 hours

#1 It would be nice if the cooldown timer was removed for Premium players, or there was a way to use Premium points to help to reduce it, at the rate of 1 Premium point per hour reduction
I am sure more players would buy Premium, to take advantage of a benefit like that

#2 Allow tokens to be found on jobs with varying degrees of value, that could be used to reduce your Cooldown Timer
Example:
Cooldown TOKEN: value = 2 hours cooldown reduction
Cooldown TOKEN: value = 4 hours cooldown reduction
Cooldown TOKEN: value = 6 hours cooldown reduction
Cooldown TOKEN: value = 8 hours cooldown reduction
Cooldown TOKEN: value = 10 hours cooldown reduction

Maybe the Tokens could be attached to Bounty Hunter, as it doesn't yield any products
Or maybe Building a Manor House, as it would be more appropriate than the Confederate Flags

Diggo11

#1 It would be nice if the cooldown timer was removed for Premium players, or there was a way to use Premium points to help to reduce it, at the rate of 1 Premium point per hour reduction
I am sure more players would buy Premium, to take advantage of a benefit like that
This part seems fair enough. Although which premium would it be attached to, every one?

DeletedUser

I think premium has enough bonuses as it is
Agreed. For people who don't have premium this is a total advantage to people who pay premium. And people who pay premium don't need more bonuses because half the game plays regular.

DeletedUser

I believe the timer was added to discourage bouncing from town to town for whatever reason. I doubt they'll make it easier anytime real soon since the timer was actually added to make it harder to leave towns temporarily (at least that was my understanding of the reason at the time).