Contest Feedback

Discussion in 'Forum Contests' started by kuro90, Dec 14, 2018.

Share This Page

1. kuro90

kuro90 The West Team Community Manager

Feel free to add here your feedback on the running contest :cool:

asdf124 and Apelatia like this.
  2. RaiderTr

RaiderTr Well-Known Member

That's some.. time consuming contest

I wish you didn't bind those Containers to a contest and give them only 10 people :/

lulumcnoob and Junkz like this.
  3. Junkz

Junkz Well-Known Member

The rewards for this contest is stuff that we can normally get without effort on other events. Why is Inno complicating?

4. PrancingPurplePony

PrancingPurplePony Active Member

won't be playing this, way too time consuming, very boring, and prizes not worth the time and effort, plus the rules seem designed to be sure to eliminate people if they make any little mistakes in submitting the answers.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    RaiderTr likes this.
  5. RaiderTr

There is a Tank set after what? Almost a year now, but would you look at that!
    Prize pool sucks, no Bond bags or so but some torturing contest instead.. Yay!

Call it a conspiracy theory if you will but Inno reeally hates Tanks :D

6. Harsha..

Harsha.. Well-Known Member

Usually the prizes for these contests is too less - a perfect example of a great contest was the soccer contest held during the WC last year - that was fun, easy and had great prizes - the three key requirements of a successful contest

Also, since no one has pointed this out - the event runs from 4th to 25th. The draw for this contest is on 15th and people might need another day to collect their fireworks container. That means they only have around 9 days to really make use of them, unlike the 20+ days for other events

lulumcnoob, RaiderTr and Junkz like this.
  7. dankolo

dankolo Member

not really worth it, container for only 10 days ? don't need that sorry

lulumcnoob likes this.
  8. RaiderTr

10 days and 10 people*

I was told German servers have/had different and easier kind of contest..

Harsha.., lulumcnoob and Junkz like this.
  9. AnnyOklee

AnnyOklee New Member

Links to images? Not clear what to do here after finding over 13 differences. Spend lots of hours searching threads and pages for parchment that I don't even know what it looks like? Ummm....I work for a living.
    I just now can sign on to the forum! I have played this game for years and just now my sign in worked after contacting support. It worked with only one sign on link, not any others either. Oh well, no urgency or enticement to work hard at this one.

10. Apelatia

Apelatia Moderator

I thought I knew the forum and wiki pretty well, but this is pretty damn hard. Am getting there though. Need fancier prizes for my hard work :D

11. Wilhelm S. Fitzgerald

Wilhelm S. Fitzgerald Member

Well, I found some.. but it's really hard.

12. RaiderTr

Rewards doesn't worth the effort :D

Lovely .net must make everything harder :/

13. Wilhelm S. Fitzgerald

Wilhelm S. Fitzgerald Member

Haha ! Just to say that there was a pretty vicious one...

Apelatia likes this.
  14. Dubjean

Dubjean Well-Known Member

Only 1000 fireworks if you hunt through pages of links AND get all the differences correct.. total ripoff. You then only get one container for 1/2 the tombola time if you are selected. I figured I'd give it a try since due to work I usually need the containers to even finish the tombola but definitely not worth it. The other option is to hope someone finds the passages that I didn't find and share since what are the odds that even 10 people will finish it? Even then you still need to spot all the correct differences.

RaiderTr likes this.
  15. Pankreas PorFavor

Pankreas PorFavor Well-Known Member

I wonder if I should just submit some nonsense answer and get a can of spinach. :p
    Because there's no way I'm going to spend that much time for next to nothing.

16. RaiderTr

I honestly wonder whose "genius" idea was to remove the chance of buying those containers with Bonds and "invented" this mummer's farce.

Only 3+7 gets a box after a long torment called "Contest" , and it is only to be used for less than Half of the Event.

Oh, as if that's not enough already, we still have TONS of junks to drop (and that also includes the Most expensive option) from this nonsense called Independence Event.

I really hope this won't be applied to All other Events and become common.
    Especially NOT Xmas, don't you f'in dare!

Snr Sarg, Pankreas PorFavor and Junkz like this.
  17. Thathanka Iyothanka

Thathanka Iyothanka New Member

I don't think any chance was removed, as there had never been any firework container before.
    Imho, 10 containers per world isn't that terrible considering the usual number of entrants in forum events.
    However the rewards are way too random - 1000 fireworks if you've done everything right and are unlucky does seem ridiculous - and the time frame is far from ideal.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  18. Bucksnort Hawkins

Bucksnort Hawkins Well-Known Member

I think this contest is fine - very difficult but I'd rather it be a challenge versus just an issue of going through the motions. I think Thathanka is on point though in that maybe this should have been presented a bit before the event. I realize with a contest this complex you need to give people time to solve it and the mods time to evaluate the results. With that said, again maybe start a contest like this a bit before the actual event to afford time and allow the boxes to be used at least for 50% of the event time.

19. Dubjean

Dubjean Well-Known Member

Really? Hidden in a flashing pic... lame. I scrolled over that pic at least a half dozen times and it never popped up when I did so. *smh*

20. Protasov

Protasov Well-Known Member

That is the only one I missed as well. After I found 7 of them, I didn't know if the last would be on the forum or the wiki, and was searching for things and looking up things even remotely close...but no luck. That was certainly a tough one. Only one person from my server found them all, that tells you how challenging it was. Many servers have NO ONE get the whole thing right.