Contest Feedback

Harsha..

For the crossword contest, do we give our answers by writing them down as a list. Or do we need to print the crossword, complete it and photograph it and attach an image to our post?

RaiderTr

I used the screenshot way.

And I must say that I liked this contest.
Only if there weren't 1st, 2nd and 3rd spot for Winners as all gave the right answers :p

And Bond reward could be 500 instead of 50, come on :)

lulumcnoob

for how difficult/vague a lot of the clues in this crossword are, it would be nice for all those that got it right to get something more than canned spinach, but cool event, would like more like this :)

Lordwasa

The West Team
for how difficult/vague a lot of the clues in this crossword are, it would be nice for all those that got it right to get something more than canned spinach, but cool event, would like more like this :)
Those who had correctly completed the crosswords but were unlucky not to be drawn will receive 50 bonds.

Besides these prizes, all participants will receive the usual can of spinach for their troubles.

If you do it right and did not get drawn you will receive a can of spinach and 50 bonds :D

Junkz

Those who had correctly completed the crosswords but were unlucky not to be drawn will receive 50 bonds.

Besides these prizes, all participants will receive the usual can of spinach for their troubles.

If you do it right and did not get drawn you will receive a can of spinach and 50 bonds :D
I think @lulumcnoob knows about the 50 bond reward but didn't include it on his post on purpose :D
This event was one of, if not the best forum contest I've participated, because it requires us to actually know something about the game (in comparison to those "spot the differences" contests)
The only downside to it is the rewards... 50 bonds is nothing :p