Construction

DeletedUser34767

Wow, an achievement for accumulating 1 million construction points. Boy do I have a lot of building to do. :)

At least that is my best translation, as the text is in German, and my German language skills are a bit rusty.

DeletedUser

And it's 1 million construction points on town buildings, so the forts and traveling fairs don't count.
In World Colorado, with a level 136 church, the town of Parse has 984k points, and I doubt that a single builder did all the work.

My former builder earned only 32k construction points (I reskilled a long time ago). Those who remained pure builders and raised the church are probably in the range of a few hundred thousands. I doubt anyone exceeded 500k.

There was an achievement for completing 100k jobs, that was later reduced to 50k jobs. Maybe this achievement will be reduced, too.

What is your highest construction score?

DeletedUser

There is a builder on world 1 with 542k Construction points. So 500k has being exceeded already by at least one person I know off.

DeletedUser35968

daykoda in w11 has around 900k construction points.. but he reskilled now.

DeletedUser30417

On w12 ScrewyLouie already has 1 million construction points. He earned the achievement on december 25th.

DeletedUser36273

On Colorado K0ne has 2121 hours of construction and only has 889k wort of construction points. So have fun ;)

So 2121/24= 88
Now 88/0,66= 133
So you will waste 133 days of your life on that achievement
Actually that's only 889k so you waste a little bit more
as a little its 50 more days :)
Just a quick fact

DeletedUser

On Colorado K0ne has 2121 hours of construction and only has 889k wort of construction points. So have fun ;)

So 2121/24= 88
Now 88/0,66= 133
So you will waste 133 days of your life on that achievement
Actually that's only 889k so you waste a little bit more
as a little its 50 more days :)
Just a quick fact

Not so quick!
You can only work a limited number of hours every day, else your motivation drops. When the motivation is low, you earn less construction points.
You can increase your work motivation back to 100% by waiting for the day to pass, by using chewing tobacco that you craft or buy, or by using soap water that you purchase from the Union Pacific shop.
I'm unaware what's the recovery rate for construction work, and how much motivation you lose with every shift. Many years ago you could do 4 shifts/day of construction work while keeping the motivation high, and a pure builder could earn 600 construction points per shift. If things haven't changed, we're looking at 417 days of town building for 1 million construction points.
And don't forget the cash! If the town treasury is empty, you need to pay $240 for every 1 hour shift. At 600 construction points/shift, that's $400k. Not an extraordinarily high amount, but far from negligible.
Nowadays you can use nuggets to regain energy and motivation. Assuming you have unlimited nuggets for buffs, and work 24/7 building the town, it still takes 70 days.
Unless you can earn more than 600 construction points per shift...

DeletedUser

Nowadays you can use nuggets to regain energy and motivation. Assuming you have unlimited nuggets for buffs, and work 24/7 building the town, it still takes 70 days.
Unless you can earn more than 600 construction points per shift...

As pure builder with almost best "standard" construction gear, i get 800 cp/h on level 32 church. And if you go ghost town hopping where job is a lot easier, you get much more. Building 20 new towns/ghost towns to 50k should be ok.
Worst thing is, 1h construction takes 24 energy insted 12 as on normal jobs or fair construction. Any chance this could be bug?

DeletedUser

Worst thing is, 1h construction takes 24 energy insted 12 as on normal jobs or fair construction. Any chance this could be bug?

I noticed that, too, today, and wondered the same. Did you report it yet?

-xq