Construction points?

Tucker Blue

Is it just me or was i getting 1400-1500 build points for every hour of church construction and now averaging 115? My construction skill is 1731. The highest in Galveston, perhaps the game. My church needs what....26000 points to go up a level. Did i travel through a wormhole to bizarro world?

Tucker Blue

Latest report is 1379. So i don't know what was happening but it isn't anymore.

Highest in Galveston 100%. i'm less than half a level from 147.4, i have 2.6 levels of wisdom potions saved and all of those level points will be STR and Construction. If at that point (1747) i don't have the highest Construction skill in the game i gots ta shake the hand of the player with a better set than me 'cuz i paid a whole crapload for mine. hahahahaa
Lvl 3 - preacher necklace, hat, boots
Lvl 2 - preacher jacket, pants, belt, gun, rifle
Lvl 1 - franklin's dog, document

Junkz

Latest report is 1379. So i don't know what was happening but it isn't anymore.
If at that point (1747) i don't have the highest Construction skill in the game i gots ta shake the hand of the player with a better set than me 'cuz i paid a whole crapload for mine. hahahahaa

Highest I've ever seen was 1938, that's a big handshake @Tucker Blue :p:D
DRizSdb.png

Tucker Blue

A couple updates. On the massive drop in construction points, i may or may not have had my go to job set equipped. You may ask why would i change? i do change to duel set once daily even in build mode to get the 3 npc duels for the extra daily bond with daily tasks. Autopilot to chef set instead of preacher set. On the construction score not in beta, i obviously don't know the formula applied when 1 attribute point and 3 skill points are applied because at level 149 i have 1763. With 1 more attribute point and 3 more skill points to go before i'm level maxed i'm guessing i'll have 1775ish? And that's with pure builder stats. All STR and Construction, nothing else, plus the best construction set in Galveston. i think i can get it a bit higher if i spent more nuggets on att/skill points if i want to i guess. i'm no stranger to dropping $100 at a time on this infernal addiction. :p

Yeah i smells a bit of skill point buyin' with nuggets. i've bought one maybe two with nuggets just to check it out and it's up to 54 nuggets for another point. So i can see if it doesn't double or something like that how a few hundred bucks could make that much of a difference. Or maybe they did it when there was a huge sale on nuggets......lots of possibilities how nugget points could have achieved those construction levels. But rest assured i won't be happy with mine until it's 1900+ now. With a set like this:

purdy.jpg

i need the score to match.

Last edited:

Tucker Blue

NO!!!!! i did not have the chef set equipped. i just did a few hours starting with that construction set on, not changing and ending with it on but only getting between 100 and 89 build points per hour. The xp is normal averages though. Normally with my stats, set and church level i get on average about 1400-ish construction points per hour. i keep my motivation above 90% usually as well, except when sleeping. i guess it's time to start a ticket.