Conquer: An image game

DeletedUser13682

newmapone.jpg

Here's my first move. Remember the Alamo!

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I should add a new rule:
If a player loses all his base sectors (including captured one's) his respawn rate for all sectors is reduced to 1 until he's wiped out or gains another base.

An incentive to protect the bases :)

\/\/ West coast!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'll play. Pick me a color, doesn't matter. I would like my characters to be confederate soldiers if you please :D

Edit: Didn't see the last 2 pages :( I guess I'll have to wait for latter on.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I'll play. Pick me a color, doesn't matter. I would like my characters to be confederate soldiers if you please :D

Edit: Didn't see the last 2 pages :( I guess I'll have to wait for latter on.

The first round isn't over yet but this map is really small, I don't want to squash you between two players or trap you in a corner :p

DeletedUser1121

3309ysi.jpg

didnt have time to work out the edges....
but you get the idea

DeletedUser13682

Unfortunately, I highly doubt that I will be able to participate this weekend. Sorry guys.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Unfortunately, I highly doubt that I will be able to participate this weekend. Sorry guys.

We'll wait for you :p

aw2lpv.png

All sectors gain 1 because they've all been moved from.
I took my turn at the same time.

Cleaned it up a bit too.
Please keep it as .png so we don't have to battle with the fuzz, if you don't know what I'm talking about it's worth Googlin'.

[spoil]PNG vs JPG
png-vs-jpg.png

jpg_vs_png2.png

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Fotoflexer doesn't let one save as .png and I'm far too lazy to do it myself, so here's all I can offer:
700ed7f4be19999ae19351207840407b.jpg

One Armed Ninja

Hippie!

- If all troops are moved out of a sector the sector is abandoned and returns to white, this can't happen to a base sector.
Plus you have one toomany soliders in your base, Nashy made a mistake

DeletedUser

Hippie!

- If all troops are moved out of a sector the sector is abandoned and returns to white, this can't happen to a base sector.
Plus you have one toomany soliders in your base, Nashy made a mistake
Wait, who are you talking about?

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Johann's move is first, it's just one less solider in the purple base and the empty sectors turn white.